Quick specs:

7" 800x600 touchscreen,

Android 2.1,

720MHz ARM processor,

Wifi,

Bluetooth,

256MB RAM

2GB Flash memory for storage

Pretty much a smartphone with a nice big screen, it has a resistive touchscreen but it works pretty well, and I am able to get apps from Android market. Currently loaded a few games and opera mini as a browser, but I still favor the default browser due to the fact it shrinks all sites to fit on screen. All-in-all it is perfect for some couch-surfing :) I really enjoy playing around with it. All I am missing at this point is an SD card to store some stuff on.

Most amazing thing: battery life. Easily lasts 6 hours under continuous use.

Edited by Timotheus
What does capacitive touchscreen mean. Not the same technology as an Apple screen, but still can touch? Are you able to pinch with two fingers?

:)

gogo

Actually.. It IS the same technology. Capacitive vs Resistive.. Capacitive will do multi-touch, while Resistive requires a stylus or a hard fingernail.

What does capacitive touchscreen mean. Not the same technology as an Apple screen, but still can touch? Are you able to pinch with two fingers?

:D

gogo

Actually.. It IS the same technology. Capacitive vs Resistive.. Capacitive will do multi-touch, while Resistive requires a stylus or a hard fingernail.

Oops.

I got them mixed up, then... Fixed :) it's a resistive touchscreen...

@ gogo:

I don't know, will test it later on. :woot: It carries a stylus, but it's usable with fingers as well, it just requires some practice.

@ PBB:

I bought it from a Dutch reviewer for €140, roughly $195 USD.

However, it can be found for about €170 on eBay out of Hong Kong, and €200-€270 from various European sellers.

Edited by Timotheus

There are a few reviews of the thing on youtube, I got most of my interest of a hands on live review of the pad.

All-in-all good stuff, and I like it a lot :cry: latest app: winamp!