Trying to make High Elf skin color white

zoret

Hi guys, I'm quite new to the forum and the game, yet not to RPG.

So... I was trying to make my Pyromancer HE with a white skin (like really white, like a geisha, something similar). Something like this Example

I have Ice&Blood with latest patches, and the skin colors I can choose didnt really fit with what I was looking for. I decided to search here and there and found HE make up and I thought "Hey, I could edit the base skin of the toon to be white". So I tried and some part worked and some other didn't. I had face, legs and some other parts like I wanted and the rest failed.

I'm kinda stuck here so I'm asking you guys if you can help me with this please:) I'd really appreciate the help cause I really like the game and I want to enjoy it to the fullest.

Thank you in advance!

Ow, and sorry if my english sucks a bit xD!

Hi guys, I'm quite new to the forum and the game, yet not to RPG.

So... I was trying to make my Pyromancer HE with a white skin (like really white, like a geisha, something similar). Something like this Example

I have Ice&Blood with latest patches, and the skin colors I can choose didnt really fit with what I was looking for. I decided to search here and there and found HE make up and I thought "Hey, I could edit the base skin of the toon to be white". So I tried and some part worked and some other didn't. I had face, legs and some other parts like I wanted and the rest failed.

I'm kinda stuck here so I'm asking you guys if you can help me with this please:) I'd really appreciate the help cause I really like the game and I want to enjoy it to the fullest.

Thank you in advance!

Ow, and sorry if my english sucks a bit xD!

You'll need to look at all of the armor for the HE, not just the base skin.

very respectfully,

fleet

Ty for replying fleet! Yes, I thought that option yet, its kinda a lot of work I think. What I'm kinda looking for a way to change to change one of the predetermined skin colors, like the ones you can choose when you create a character, yet I dont know if that even possible. :thumbsup:

Ty again! If anyone else have some idea about this, please share it :D

Ty for replying fleet! Yes, I thought that option yet, its kinda a lot of work I think. What I'm kinda looking for a way to change to change one of the predetermined skin colors, like the ones you can choose when you create a character, yet I dont know if that even possible. :thumbsup:

Ty again! If anyone else have some idea about this, please share it :D

Look at some of the mods that modify the itemtype.txt file. That method should work for you. I can't help you with that method as I didn't use it. The caveat on modifying the itemtype.txt file is, whenever the game is patched, the patch overwrites that file.

very respectfully,

fleet

I found the file, yet I dont know how this can help me, because -at least what I see- are mainly models and not texture. I know you havent done what I'm looking to do but could you guide me a bit with this file fleet?

Anyway I'm kinda resigned cause I cant find a way... :)

I found the file, yet I dont know how this can help me, because -at least what I see- are mainly models and not texture. I know you havent done what I'm looking to do but could you guide me a bit with this file fleet?

Anyway I'm kinda resigned cause I cant find a way... :P

Sorry. I can't help as I haven't used that method, and I don't have the game loaded. Perhaps another member here can assist you.

The Itemtype will not help you. One method would be the Console. If you change the colour of hair with the Console, the skin turns white (Ice & Blood only). But the result will not be saved. Every time you load a savegame, you have to change the skincolour again.

The second method: all textures on those skin occurs have to be changed. But there are quite a lot.

white.jpg

Edited by LazyTomcat

Ok, thank you both LazyTomcat and fleet for the help given! I'll see what I can do with this, probably just stick to a predetermined skin color or the console code, cause editing all the skins parts in armors is too much job just for a single thing. See ya around!