Does Delphic Lore increase expulse magic on console or NOT?

SolomonGrundy

I have a melee high elf and even after months of playing sacred, I have questions. Maybe you guys have the answers!

Console is my platform

1. Just to confirm: Ancient Magic does not work on Magic Coup, but Combat Discipline Does?

2. Does Delphic Lore increase expulse magic on console or NOT?

3. Putting Magic Coup in a combo does make attack speed the relevant stat? Or does Magic coup still use casting speed?

4. For the last mod on Incandescent Skin, will Fiery Ardor make damage of fire spells usefull for mobs at high levels? I only want to soften them up/draw aggro

after data currption of my nearly invincible meelee highelf level 70 in platinum with +82 all skills and +50 CA, 80% deathblow, over 300 runes at skin with nearly 70% melee reflect, I can safely say that focus ONLY on meelee aspect e.g Delphic focus/lore will benefit you in the long run...

For your question:

1.ancient magic is for non-weapon based spell, so magic coup doesn't gain benefit

2. expluse magic what? what are your mods? Banish dead? pentagram? More delphic focus means more level CA equal more CA = better status of spell (depend on your mods!)

3. Weapon lore increase execution speed of magic coup (if you miss), dephic lore increase actual spell speed

4. last mod will only benefit melee elf in terms of inbuild fire damage e.g (if you have Lord wayne's player killer sword or something with inbuild damage) After 75, it's ALL magic coup magic coup magic coup to death... I assume you have taken melee route which is like constituion, shield lore, etc , so if you did not take ancient magic/pyro lore, you will not see any spell damage from firey ador, in the end you have to decide melee, or magic, hybrid elf just lacks... power?

p.s I think mods gonna move this outta build section :)

Edited by DarkKnight
after data currption of my nearly invincible meelee highelf level 70 in platinum with +82 all skills and +50 CA, 80% deathblow, over 300 runes at skin with nearly 70% melee reflect, I can safely say that focus ONLY on meelee aspect e.g Delphic focus/lore will benefit you in the long run...

For your question:

1.ancient magic is for non-weapon based spell, so magic coup doesn't gain benefit

thanks!

2. expluse magic what? what are your mods? Banish dead? pentagram? More delphic focus means more level CA equal more CA = better status of spell (depend on your mods!)

I asked about Lore, not Focus. Expulse lists a "banishing potential" - this is the ability to stop CAs, and buffs from working inside the circle. I want to know of focus increases this value

3. Weapon lore increase execution speed of magic coup (if you miss), dephic lore increase actual spell speed

uh, what?

4. last mod will only benefit melee elf in terms of inbuild fire damage e.g (if you have Lord wayne's player killer sword or something with inbuild damage) After 75, it's ALL magic coup magic coup magic coup to death... I assume you have taken melee route which is like constituion, shield lore, etc , so if you did not take ancient magic/pyro lore, you will not see any spell damage from firey ador, in the end you have to decide melee, or magic, hybrid elf just lacks... power?

I am taking Combat Discipline. I expect this will raise damage significantly. If CD + the gold mod can raise the fire damge to useable levels, then that would be a great way to deal with mobs at a distance. Heck - if I can even get JUST the fireball to do decent damage, it will be a win...

I am at level 60 right now, and have not selected the gold mod, and not gotten CD yet.