Enhanced Perception with Pet/Totems.

cloudblade70

I'm planning on starting a summon/totem dryad for LAN playing, and was wondering if Enhanced Perception and increased chance to find valuables in general work correctly when these guys get the kill instead of me dealing the final blow myself. Anyone have any confirmation? Thanks :)

I'm planning on starting a summon/totem dryad for LAN playing, and was wondering if Enhanced Perception and increased chance to find valuables in general work correctly when these guys get the kill instead of me dealing the final blow myself. Anyone have any confirmation? Thanks :)

Logically... Since they're YOUR Dryad's combat arts manifesting themselves, and your Dryad is physically (well, virtually) there, then yes, you should a.) get credit in XP, b.) be getting a better class of goodies drop.

So yes, if your totem (or Skeletal fortification for the Shadow Warrior) kills some baddie, and you've got EP, you should still see an improved drop. EP is a skill and is independant of any combat art.

So yes, if your totem (or Skeletal fortification for the Shadow Warrior) kills some baddie, and you've got EP, you should still see an improved drop. EP is a skill and is independant of any combat art.

I can confirm that this definitely works for the SW's skeletal fortifications. I've been playing my Astral Ninja almost exclusively for a while now, and he uses SF with maxed EP. Drops are definitely better than normal.