About to throw in the white towel on Xbox

Man this game's getting old day after day of playing it! As of lately, I've just been trying to help people stay interested in this game by making them armor and what not and by farming for Legendaries myself....Which so far I've only found 2, The Second Ring and Stradal's Hammer! Anyway, I guess I'm posting this for 2 reasons:

1) The 360 version of this game isn't really that active, there's probably only like 1500 people that still play it!

2) I want to sort of help rebuild the Sacred 2 Xbox Community....

Anyone who still plays Xbox, feel free to post here and throw in some ideas on how to revive the community and please state your gamertag so I can add you if you don't mind! Look forward to your responses guys, later.....

:( I applaud your efforts, Guru, .. unfortunatley, even though I am on the Xbox ATM, I don't have internet at home, so I cannot help... but with the limited support on the consoles, the game cannot evolve like it has on the PC, with even the fans continuing (since Ascaron died) to improve on the game (Community patch). Because of this, the interest in this game on console definitely is in decline... and I would be inclined to say it's worse for Xbox because of the infamous "modded" items(Taboo subject here at Dark Matters).

Oh, BTW, grats on your legendaries!... I've only SEEN one drop in my days (was on PS3, a boneslicer dropped from the guardians) and that was my friend playing. None for me :o

Edited by essjayehm

granted the pc community is by far the strongest, I have had a good response from trying to build the ps3 community and I dont see it so much as a downside that ascaron has died and there will be no further updates for sacred 2 but look at the up side, with what we do have its just up to us to make what we can from it, for example with a little management skill we can create tourneys, we can offer help to new people to help keep there interest, we can make clans (although they wouldnt be as special as other games its all about the fun we can pull out of it)

just takes a little imagination

happy hunting all :)

• 2 weeks later...

personally I have a feeling that the console communities on both consoles will grow once again you can buy a used copy of Sacred 2 Fallen Angel from gamestop for the ps3 for under $20. I know alot of times some people look only at the price before they buy a game plus I think if those of us that still play on consoles join together on our respective systems we can bring the sacred 2 community back. although I will say this when I get a better computer I will probably wind up getting sacred 2 for pc. :P that however is a long ways off

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be able to help in about 2 weeks. I'm up on the 360 as well as XBOX Live, just waiting on the game to get here in the mail! My computer ATM won't run Sacred 2 so I had the 360 version sent to me so give me about a week or 2 and I'll be up and running. ShiftQuick is my gamertag.

Well I'm in Iraq right now so it'll be about noonish here I think...I guess it'll all depend on how busy of a day it is. Sometimes I can play games all day and other times I can't, but we'll work something out. :D

On a side note too guys...Anyone who plays online who posts their Tag here, I'll PM you my Tag because the one mentioned is actually my 2nd tag! One last thought, I've been playing the crap out of Battlefield Bad Company 2 and CoD: Black Ops lately so if I'm late getting ahold of you, I do apologize for the delay....

On a side note too guys...Anyone who plays online who posts their Tag here, I'll PM you my Tag because the one mentioned is actually my 2nd tag! One last thought, I've been playing the crap out of Battlefield Bad Company 2 and CoD: Black Ops lately so if I'm late getting ahold of you, I do apologize for the delay....

Ignore the message I sent you, you appear to be on the Xbox, but your profile says PC. Just a bit of confusion, not big deal.

Edited by gasbomb129