Happy Thanksgiving...

Etherian

Like the name implies. Wanted to drop a quick line to everyone with a Happy Thanksgiving wish.

Hope everyone has a great time with family & friends.

Off to a ***** [5 star] feast.

I remain, :)

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Doing something different this year; in place of the family dinner, we are celebrating with people for whom Thanksgiving has no meaning and so have never tasted turkey and stuffing.

It will be a potluck with mostly Indonesian dishes, but I am providing the stuffed bird.

No pies until tomorrow, though.

Hey hey thanks, and happy Gobbel Day to all the rest out there. Just got my Butter Ball Turkey Loaf out of the oven. Stuffing is done, part from box but I added Jimmy Dean's sausage, sauteed onion, garlic and green olives. Got gravy too, but that didn't thicken up, oh well tastes good though.

So much better and juicier than anything I have had before. I watched a show on Discovery Channel, "Making of" maybe. But it showed the making of the Butter Ball Turkey Breast Roast. This is just the breast meat tied together, no bones, no dark meat. The process looked so clean and "Right" I just had to start buying these little guys. Usually around 3 lbs. of white turkey breast and it comes with a gravy package to whip up. ( I haven't had any luck with getting my gravy to thicken up right) but this little loaf is good for at least 6 - 8 "Properly Sized" portions. And ya could leave the gravy out, it is a bit salty.

ButterBall Turkey Breast Roast Recipe

Edited by Furian67
Heya,

Thanksgiving is not not known or celebrated here. Wish you all a nice one tho :(

Greetz

Same here in France, this is not known a lot.

But, have a happy thanksgiving to everyone ! :o