Christmas in Ancaria - 2010

Heya,

checking in after TWO WHOLE DAYS without FDM :xmastree:

Must say I was pleasantly surprised today! Very nice skin this is!

Anyhow, gonna browse and read about a bit.

Greetz

Heya,

that is weird Woody....

I just saw it working as it should in another thread...

Greetz

Yup, and when I updated it... zloom... I got this result :xmastree:

Edited by Woody

Hey hi everyone! Thanks for being so patient with all these changes are slowly being wrangled out. There's a few conceptual leaps, even for us, that are having us slowly go through all the proposed "advances" of the software change, which Schot's going to trim to the way this community is. He was actually up till 5.30 am this morning working on coding, and is going to put up a list on what's happening and where we're going. Not only is there Darkmatters to look after, but also the Wiki. It's a huge crunch all at once, but bit by bit it'll get better...hey, it's just a little like when we started, with a lot of surprises, but on the road to being ironed out. Thanks for waiting this out with us :) gogo

Hey hi everyone! Thanks for being so patient with all these changes are slowly being wrangled out. There's a few conceptual leaps, even for us, that are having us slowly go through all the proposed "advances" of the software change, which Schot's going to trim to the way this community is. He was actually up till 5.30 am this morning working on coding, and is going to put up a list on what's happening and where we're going. Not only is there Darkmatters to look after, but also the Wiki. It's a huge crunch all at once, but bit by bit it'll get better...hey, it's just a little like when we started, with a lot of surprises, but on the road to being ironed out. Thanks for waiting this out with us :) gogo

Waiting is not really hard tho, with all the nice surprises ;)

5:30 AM :twitch: You did bring him some coffee eh Gogo.

Many Kudos guys!

Greetz

2. Corrected "View New Posts" which is now the "Home" button Check!
  3. Granted reputation points per day quota to each group of members. Check!
  4. Caught breath...

Enjoy that break of yours, truly deserved :)

A few things...the "Home" button does exactly the same thing as the "Forums" Button to the immediate right of it. And how many reputation points do we get? By groups do you mean the clan members get more than non members? And is there somewhere we can check our remaining quota?

Finally...catch that breath :)

Even more finally...did you have a little tweak of my avatar and spruce it up for the festive season? Because its looking rather nice :)

1. Corrected "View New Posts" which is now the "Home" button Check!
  2. Granted reputation points per day quota to each group of members. Check!
  3. Caught breath...

A few things...the "Home" button does exactly the same thing as the "Forums" Button to the immediate right of it. And how many reputation points do we get? By groups do you mean the clan members get more than non members? And is there somewhere we can check our remaining quota?

Even more finally...did you have a little tweak of my avatar and spruce it up for the festive season? Because its looking rather nice :)

LOL, Schot gave you a Birthday Christmas avatar?

:o

Hey, where's mine! :viking:

:P

gogo

• Like! 1

1. Corrected "View New Posts" which is now the "Home" button Check!
  2. Granted reputation points per day quota to each group of members. Check!
  3. Caught breath...

LOL, Schot gave you a Birthday Christmas avatar?

:o

Hey, where's mine! :viking:

:P

gogo

Looks like it...I should bring some attention to it elsewhere.

Was wondering about the music earlier. That one's solved then.

About the quick replay; same here. Seeing it in the Lich King thread but not in this one.

Might be some hickups on the way. :xmastree:

Might also be how a given sections are configured. Some allow attachments as well, while others like this one, do not.

Thanks gogo and schot for all the effort you guys have put into keeping DarkMatters alive and well.

There are many people here that I call my friends and this place is what keeps the community together.

Much appreciated. :thumbsup:

Edit: Not to be nagging or anything, but will we see the return of the little info thing telling us everyones time in their part of the world on their profile under their avatar in posts? I find that helpful sometimes.

I would also like to see this function returned when, and if, it's at all possible. :bow:

I'm getting used to the new layout, so that's a good thing :D

Seems it was just my dislike for good old things who change who sprung up again...

Do those like points go to the users too, or do they stay with the post who gets liked. So you get a reputation system for users in the end, where helpfull users with lots of good posts get a high reputation. (see titanquest.net)

It's all coming together nicely.

Really thanks for your efforts guys. ^^

And got to listen to music too. What's better than christmas isle's tune. ^^

Looks like I don't have any software to block it. Starts to play when I click the button. Though no autoplay. Not that it matters at all. :)

OK.. One more whine...

Why is it the new editor doesn't automatically underline links? Not only that, but it leaves the links in the same color as the rest of the text. Makes it hard to see links when someone posts one in the middle of a sentence. Any chance we can make it default to some other color or make them stand out like they used to with an underline or something?

And it appears that Furians Ultimate Warrior Guide has lost a load of data, not sure what happened there, and it may have happened else where. His original is on the wiki.

Edit: Looks like my la Chusa guide is fubar also, not sure whats going on yet.

I'm having probs with the search bar obscuring info. Like right now I can't get to a pm since it's covering it up :D I can do it thru the top right pull down menu, but not under 'Unread Notifications"