Christmas in Ancaria - 2010

Hi.

I couldn't see anything about the new forum look ( hey, I spent at least 30 seconds looking ! ) So I thought I'd post my own thread.

Wow guys, really great work. I love the new look, so many thanks for your effort.

Can I just ask one question though :-

I always used to start off my FDM day by clicking on the ' latest posts' button which used to be at the top somewhere. ( sorry if it was called something else, but I think it was close to that ). Has that option gone now, or has it been moved, please ?

Good luck to you all.

Steve. :)

Did you hear the music Steve? All wintery wonderful bliss here in Ancaria.

:)

gogo

p.s. Glad to help with the topic move, there's a lot of flashing geegaws on the boards this month :lol:

Did you hear the music Steve? All wintery wonderful bliss here in Ancaria.

gogo

p.s. Glad to help with the topic move, there's a lot of flashing geegaws on the boards this month :lol:

Oh, No gogo mate. I haven't heard any music on the forum. When was I supposed to hear something please ?

I thought it might have been you that moved my posts, as you always are on the money my friend. :)

Schot's gonna make it automatic again. There is a player top right of screen in frame, click and be whisked away.

gogo

Wow yer fast today, haha.

I'll go check that out, cheers.

Music player is on the bar at top right , right of calendar link. Are you able to see that?

There's a button there for getting the music to play. As well, at bottom left of the screen is the skin selector. Make sher yer on Merry Ho Ho, not Silent Night... some of Schot's humor

:P

gogo

Music player is on the bar at top right , right of calendar link. Are you able to see that?

There's a button there for getting the music to play. As well, at bottom left of the screen is the skin selector. Make sher yer on Merry Ho Ho, not Silent Night... some of Schot's humor

:P

gogo

That's a beautiful piece of music. I was feeling a little low this morning, but that has honestly cheered me up. :)

Can you tell me what the music is please ? It is very heart warming and cheerful.

Many thanks for sharing guys, you rock.

Steve.

When that music started playing it melted my heart. Course not for two long as Brad and I were trying to write up that huge guide for Chrstmas Island in record time for the release.

Foof!

I just found another post asking about the music here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=17204&pid=6911420&st=0entry6911420

gogo

When that music started playing it melted my heart. Course not for two long as Brad and I were trying to write up that huge guide for Chrstmas Island in record time for the release.

Foof!

I just found another post asking about the music here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=17204&pid=6911420&st=0entry6911420

gogo

I'm not surprised by the chat about the music. It's the biz.

• 1 year later...

And that`s it folks, the default`s gone back to Dark Fluidic, alas, ye old yuletime has been packed off till next year.

Stay tuned though for nice goodies coming up skin wise!

:D

gogo

It's one of my favorite skins we've found so far, and easily fit all the mods on the site. There's a huge new software upgrade coming for DarkMatters, with enormous changes in functionality for all of us as community, but it's going to be fun!

:bounce:

gogo