Happy Birthday Stubbie and Dragon Brother !

Thanks everyone. Yep, for a birthday pressie we get the forum back and this festive new skin!

PS. Loving the festive avatar schot :)

PPS. Happy Birthday Stubbie, hope its a good one!

Edited by Dragon Brother

yeeeeeeeeee haw, another birthday day... and two for one! :dance: DB,yer all grown up now... no more teen for you! :whip: I'm sorry to get to this so late, there's been so much happening around here lately.. still no excuse though... we'll have extra bumps set aside as bday presents! Stubbie, Ash, anywhere special for the evening? You're both actually marmite boyz... gonna get some extra bottles for your birthdays? :P gogo

yeeeeeeeeee haw, another birthday day... and two for one! :dance: DB,yer all grown up now... no more teen for you! :whip: I'm sorry to get to this so late, there's been so much happening around here lately.. still no excuse though... we'll have extra bumps set aside as bday presents! Stubbie, Ash, anywhere special for the evening? You're both actually marmite boyz... gonna get some extra bottles for your birthdays? :P gogo

Not marmite, vegemite :) But no, not getting any extra bottles of it. Got some clothes, food, books and a new tennis racquet (which I was in need of since the frame of my last one snapped when I hit a tennis ball...). Caught up with friends and had a good time :)

Edit: And yeah, now I can blame teenagers for all the worlds problems :P

Edited by Dragon Brother

Not marmite, vegemite :)

Don't worry mate......gogo says marmite just to stir us aussies up. ;)

Happy birthday Dragon. :bye:

Thanks to everyone at Dark for the happy birthday wishes.

I had a rather uneventful birthday but it was nice to come home after work and share a few drinks with the family. :drinks: