23000 Images off Photobucket into SacredWiki!

Take the day off buddy. the amount of work you've put in I think you deserve a day or two off at least.

Drinks on me though :drunkards:

Yes! :D

P.s.

I also might just take the day off...Still debating that, haha.

And do what? your already on holiday from your regular job until spring. So you need a day off from you holiday? lol

Isn't that a kick in the shorts. your working harder now that when the courts were open and you have to set your alarm everyday.

Take a "break" and thenwhip.gif Get back to work! lol

lol Heeeeey man. Like... My life is for really stressful eh. Oh and worse still was that juuust before I made my escape two members at my club asked me to do web work for them. Doh! Kinda had me huffing and puffing for a while on top of the work here. Boo hoo! :P

I noticed on this page: Items/Usable_Item_Levels that the icon thing at the top is still linking to the photobucket account and is thus broken.

Fixed! Thanx DragonBro. That was a skinning thing. Forgot all about that part of the puzzle. God I need that Clone Mod...

Make that lil s a big S and you'll be good to go! Unfortunately it's case sensitive which isn't very convenient. I'll try and find a way to make it case insensitive but in the meantime we'll have to make sure the first letter of every word put inside the icon code is a capital. It's because I named the icon images that way. Oh and while I was digging around I tossed together a convenient button for the Icons BBcode. Now the Icons BBcode can be used by the new icon just below the "B" button for bolding. Only available in Full Editor mode.

[icon]Strength[/icon]

Strength.pngStrength

[icon]strength[/icon]

strength.pngstrength

Make that lil s a big S and you'll be good to go! Unfortunately it's case sensitive which isn't very convenient. I'll try and find a way to make it case insensitive but in the meantime we'll have to make sure the first letter of every word put inside the icon code is a capital. It's because I named the icon images that way. Oh and while I was digging around I tossed together a convenient button for the Icons BBcode. Now the Icons BBcode can be used by the new icon just below the "B" button for bolding. Only available in Full Editor mode.

[icon]Strength[/icon]

Strength.pngStrength

[icon]strength[/icon]

strength.pngstrength

Doh! I knew that, must have been my 14 hour work day liquified my brain last night.

Thanks for the short cut button Schot.!

Ahh...so you made an icon bbcode button..cool :)...gonna try it out now...

Levin Array.pngLevin Array

Hallowed Restoration.pngHallowed Restoration

Any chance we could get the same for the simple s2wiki tag?

lol that would be great too!

Yeesh loco. Work much? ^^

Cheers guys for the feedback guys. Got those other two buttons up that you asked for. S1 and Sacred 2 wiki BBcode buttons are there now too! :) I'll add the rest of the custom BBcode buttons to my to do list. ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Just for the record I did get that "note to Schot" wolfie. Thanx! The missing High Elf's Mystic Stormite Wind Serpent's images are part of a somewhat larger problem.

Images that were supplied via other peoples Photobuckets are beginning to flicker out. I did a search a little while ago on sacredwiki for "photobucket" to see if there were still some photobucket hosted images on the wiki and sure enough there still are. Some of which have begun to fade away because the owners of the photobuckets have not maintained their accounts with photobucket thus Photobucket disables their accounts and the images with them. So before all the photobucket images flicker out we need to grab the images and upload them directly to the wiki. There's maybe 30 images I think.

sacredwiki photobucket search results

I'm going to see about removing references to photobucket in the templates and if some people could grab and upload the bucket images to the wiki that would be perfect. :)

P.s.

Unfortunately my Jedi skills will not work on those remaining photobucket images on the wiki which is why I'm asking for help. Can't correct them "en masse".

Cool Deal Schot...

Now I'm seeing some major league weirdness... The first two results returned by that query point to Merciless Avenger - the HE class quest award. So I go to the wiki and I grabbed the pics and figured I'd update 'em. Oddly enough - they're pointing to the SacredWiki.org location in both the Legendary database as well as the item's page. Was that query done on the "live" version of the Wiki or on some backed up, yet unmodified version.

What's even more bizarre - the History tab for the Merciless Avenger page shows the last update was done by none other than Gogo - WAY back in FEB 2010. Assuming your global replace didn't create a record of the changes.

Edit: There were a number of issues on the Shadow Warrior Uniques page - all fixed.

Edited by wolfie2kX

Thanx again wolfie! And major league wierdness indeed. You're right in that the global replacement I ran will not show up in the history. There are probably other areas in our database that need to be searched and replaced though from that search results page one thing doesn't make sense to me... There are only a small number of pages showing that problem even though I made thousands of replacements. I have a feeling that a quick edit/save will do the trick. I'll give that a try.

P.s.

I think there are 3 or 4 different photobucket accounts in use. wraithking280878, robbybeam, TimOfMetal, Antitrusty and maybe one other.

Nice work guys! Wolfie, I see yer name running down the left of screen for the pic uploads. This team with Schot and Knuckles also is whipping wiki back into shape...just in time for me to sit and sip some wine

oops

I meant er...work

::P

gogo

Nice work guys! Wolfie, I see yer name running down the left of screen for the pic uploads. This team with Schot and Knuckles also is whipping wiki back into shape...just in time for me to sit and sip some wine

oops

I meant er...work

::P

gogo

Eh.. Not like I was doing all that much - just saved the pic - as long as it was still there from whereever it was hosted and then uploaded it to the wiki and changed the link. There was one pic that no longer existed - so I removed frame and the bad link. It was for one of the hafted weapons and I assume it showed the weapon in the SW's hand. Should anyone get a pic of one, by all means, feel free to post it to the wiki.

Wow talk about a wild goose chase :oooo:

There is no such thing as Sailor of the Bluestone Buccaneers. It finally dawned on me that this was one of the first corrections I made in my wiki adventures while working on the Bestiary

I vaguely remembered writing this oh about a year ago

http://darkmatters.o...dpost&p=6871813

The wiki entry incorrectly had them as Buccaneers when they were really Pirates. So whatever the search pulled up was either a dead pic or link

There is no such thing as Sailor of the Bluestone Buccaneers. It finally dawned on me that this was one of the first corrections I made in my wiki adventures while working on the Bestiary

The wiki entry incorrectly had them as Buccaneers when they were really Pirates. So whatever the search pulled up was either a dead pic or link

Ah.. but there ARE buccaneers roaming the game! I just wiped the ground with about half a dozen of them. They aren't however Bluestone Buccaneers - they're Jade Buccaneers - and they hang out on the west end of Tyr Lysia on the Gold Coast. They dress exactly like the Bluestone Pirates (must be a pirate thing - maybe they shop at Pirates R Us?) so that's where the confusion probably comes from.

Edited by wolfie2kX

Wolfie I know there are Buccaneers and Pirates in the game ! I did the whole Bestiary, I should know. The only confusion I had was looking thru oh about 2-3000 pics before it dawned on me. If I had just clicked on the link Schot had posted I would have remembered immediately

Wolfie I know there are Buccaneers and Pirates in the game ! I did the whole Bestiary, I should know. The only confusion I had was looking thru oh about 2-3000 pics before it dawned on me. If I had just clicked on the link Schot had posted I would have remembered immediately

I'm not saying you were the one who was confused.. The someone who posted the Bluestone Buccaneers, OTOH, likely was. Somehow that info got into the wiki - for better or worse - and while I'm certain you did your best to purge the funky data, it seems some trace of it still remains.

It seems once a page has been created, it's always there even if all the info is removed. Not sure how I can remove the actual page link reference for it

Hmm.. Prolly need "godly" powers that belong to Gogo and Schot... And even then some traces seem to remain in the indexes. And to purge those, you'd likely need the super godly powers belonging to the administrator of the box the site is hosted on....

All fixed! Thanx for checking Knuckles. :)