What Do You Miss From The Old Darkmatters Forum?

That's the best part about wikis! we all use the same code, so it's easy to get awesome ideas from coding done somewhere else and see if they work on our Wiki. When ours was going up, we used to always spend out time on field trips to the best gaming wiki's out there to see how they set stuff up and see if we could find an even better way of doing it here on SacredWiki

:)

gogo

I miss some of the people. Met some very nice people that have dissapeared, and it's kinda sad really as I used to enjoy thier chat..........heh, maybe I'm just getting soft in my old age !

Hmmm, should be more positive, as there are some great folk around here who always brighten my day.

Steve. :)

Oh the pips! Completely missed that. Added to the list. Thanx Barris! Now if I could just find a Clone Self mod so I could play Sacred and work. ^^

Would offer to help you out if I could tho.... sorry to enlarge your workload :sweating:

Greetz

I miss some of the people. Met some very nice people that have dissapeared, and it's kinda sad really as I used to enjoy thier chat........

lol, Steve... from this forum?

Gimme some of that Cider sir!

I will also say that you've sparked up these halls. Your sense of humor is infectious and you bring out my inner spammer

:devil:

gogo

I miss some of the people. Met some very nice people that have dissapeared, and it's kinda sad really as I used to enjoy thier chat........

lol, Steve... from this forum?

:devil:

gogo

Oh no, Mr Stupido strikes again.........DOH !!

I was kinda thinking of a few folk who have been on this forum, but obviously I knew them from SIF.

It would be wrong to name anyone in particular, but if you want to know who I mean Gogo, just ask in a pm mate.

I'm just gonna skuttle back to my corner now.................

Steve. :)

Haha Steve. It's ok. You're allowed to miss stuffs from other than FDM. But next time! :butcher: There's actually tons I miss as well. I'll see about programming them into DarkMatters, lol. Now that I'm thinking about I could have probably been more specific in my topic. *laughing at self*

P.s.

Returned the wiki link bbcode back to it's intended appearance as well as corrected regular link colouring. Links actually stand out now, heh.

Haha Steve. It's ok. You're allowed to miss stuffs from other than FDM. But next time! :butcher: There's actually tons I miss as well. I'll see about programming them into DarkMatters, lol. Now that I'm thinking about I could have probably been more specific in my topic. *laughing at self*

P.s.

Returned the wiki link bbcode back to it's intended appearance as well as corrected regular link colouring. Links actually stand out now, heh.

Oh, wouldn't it be wonderful if you could really programme those old friends back.............I'll give you a list Schot.