Schots photoshop works

Schot

Hey guys. I'm so happy with the way this latest work turned out and just wanted to share with you all. ;)

It's a sig I made for myself to use and inspired by a site called skinbydragonfly.com.

Given that the name of the site and much of its design is of dragonflys I searched with google and chose a dragonfly to work with. I found this:

tribaldragon1finishedsizedxy0.th.jpg

And after an hour of work in photoshop I ended up with this!

dragonfly1gt2.gif

I loves it! /wub

Feel free to use it as your own for whatever or ask me for the psd if you like. ;)

Lil update on that dragonfly. Kim, aka dragonfly of skinbydragonfly suggested reducing the opacity of the shadow so I gave that a go and ended up with this:

dragonfly2cl1.gif

I think she was right. A subtle shadow detracts less from the actual image.

Guest gogoblender

Beautiful!

I must say the work you've done on what you received inspiration from is amazing work.

the colors, the detail, and that shadow.

They're gonna love you over at dragon fly

Just don't ferget about us.

/viking

gogo

Nope nope! Not to worry lil dude. I'm not goin anywhere!

Oh and look! now it flies! /woot

Only thing left to do to it now is maybe add some sort of moving sparkley trail behind it. :)

smdragonflyff4.gif

Thanx Tim :)

It is kinda neat huh? Not sure if I really think it suits me but it's something different. Change is always good me thinks.

hs1zu.gif

/lol

Alright. One last change I promise. /lol

Found this lil baby today and thought it was perfect! pretranschotqu0.jpg

After dressing it up a bit in photoshop, took me a few hours trying out different styles, I now have an avatar that I really really like. I'll definitely keep this one for a long while. More than a day at least. :P

And for the sake of anyone reading this thread and not understanding, this is the avatar that was just talked about before: smdragonflyavaz6.gif

• 2 weeks later...