Does Sacred 2 Support Any X Type Of Command?

I edited my balance.txt file not long ago to emulate a players x command thinking it would be a "fair" way to level faster. Depending on what you're looking for in doing this, the risk vs reward doesn't balance out as the enemies are approximately 2.5 times harder to kill and give less than twice the xp. Also mentor pots give a bonus based on "100%" experience values. A full game gives a bit under a 100% bonus so where as in single player mentor pots double your experience, in a full game the bonus is only around 50%.

If you're looking for faster leveling with risk to make it not cheating, it's faster to do it at "/players 1". If you're looking for more challenge, this will provide a bit of that.

If you think about /players 8 or whatever in D2 LOD basically gives more things to kill which helps to level up. From time-to-time there are threads in various Forums about how to level up quickly. If you want more to kill look run around the map and stay in that area for a few hours or until you get bored, I have a few places that I go to do that but many seem to have their own favourite places to go. You could always go ignore the storyline after getting to Human lands (chapter two) or if in Multiplayer just go the cave full of portals on Multiplayer Island and use one of those to fins a nice place (you can use LAN mode with a single player character to get to multiplayer island). Read these threads for inspiration Best place to level up and The Orc Cave.