Yay...links In Posts Are Fixed.!

This was really starting to become a pain, and we were beginning to see that other IPB forums out there also were having this same challenge of the 3.1 version not being able to distinguish tween regular text and link. The funny thing is that amongst all the forum, peeps were beginning to write in links as Click My LInk or My Link, just to have peeps know it was actually a link.

Another fire put out, Nice work Schot!

:)

gogo

Any time the transition is made to a new software, there are always bumps in the road. So far this road here has been pretty smooth :D

Not that I'm any great software expert or anything but I have the same issue every time the software or firmware is updated for my equipment. At some point it stops being backward compatible to earlier models and then let the headaches commence

ayuh, it has. Schot's masterminded a lot of coding that I think at lot of other admins would have perhaps thought of hiring others for. The enormous challenge of getting our dabase offf of bucket and getting it immiedietely hosted off our home servers while getting the new forum to work... We made it through another one, let's hope the next set of hurdles as huge as this only come in a wee while. Vacation!

:bounce:

gogo