3Rd And 4Th Guide, Comin' Right Up!

Ok guys, I've posted 2 guides so far and if you want to look at them they are in the links in my Signature underneath my posts! Just to let you guys know...I'm going to be posting another guide here shortly and whenever I'm on, I'm probably workin' on my guides! The 3rd guide will be a High Elf Guide sorta geared for PVP but mostly Campaign and the last guide will be a Temple Guardian guide geared for Story Line only! If you want to check those out once their finished they'll be in my Signature as well! Anyway, just wanted to give you guys the heads up! Guru Out! :gun2:

Edited by Sacred Guru

Update: Ok guys, about the High Elf Guide...Sorry it's taking so long, I haven't had much time to work on it! Also, about this topic title, make that a "5th guide comin' right up" as well because I plan on posting a Campaign Inquisitor Guide after the High Elf and Temple Guardian Guides...So keep your eyes open people because Guru is hard at work bringing great guides to the small community!

Edited by Sacred Guru

Yeah, I'd like to see your High elf so that I can compare it to what I've come up with (High elf being my favourite character). I always go with Ice high elf now tho, nothing against fire - I just found ice way more fun. :) I'd also like to see your inquisitor guide (a character I'm keen to make, but have not yet made one yet).

Yeah, thanks for your support Brett! The High Elf Guide is almost finished and as for the Inquisitor, that'll be my last guide! I'll warn you now though, my builds including my High Elf are usually Triple Aspect so based upon what you said about the High Elf, I don't think you'll like it too much...

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, sorry for the delay on the Temple Guardian guide....I'm literally just now about to start it, give me about 2-3 days and I might have it up depending on how much time I have to work each day....This guide is going to be for a single player, double aspect, Area of Effect/Offensive Temple Guardian....Anyway, like before, I'll update you guys here when I finish it! Good hunting everyone......

Edited by Sacred Guru

Hey guys, sorry for the delay on the Temple Guardian guide....I'm literally just now about to start it, give me about 2-3 days and I might have it up depending on how much time I have to work each day....This guide is going to be for a single player, double aspect, Area of Effect/Offensive Temple Guardian....Anyway, like before, I'll update you guys here when I finish it! Good hunting everyone......

Cant wait,I got some free time coming up...and im getting bored playing Black ops.