My Poor seraphim Shopper

dreeft

Hey guys,

I have a seraphim I started when I first moved to PC who was destined for glory but fell short when I realised I had no idea what I was doing.

As she hit 45 I found it pretty painful to keep leveling her. She is an ok boss killer, but is useless against mobs. Instead of dumping her, I decided to leave her at 75 as a shopper. I took EP and started saving skill points in preparation for 65. I currently have 42 points saved at level 60.

These 42 points can either be saved for 5 levels and put into Bargaining straight away ..or.. I can spend all of them now and use all of the 75 points I will get between 60 and 75 on Bargaining.

So, my question is, which way should I do it and which skills should the points go into. I just want to be able to level quickly and get to 75 :)

She is a DW build and has the following skills: (hard points in brackets)

• Tactics Lore 75 (52)
  • Armor Lore 59 (36)
  • Dual Wield 58 (35)
  • Concentration 24 (1)
  • Rev Tech Lore 48 (25)
  • Exalted Warrior Focus 64 (41)
  • Combat Reflexes 56 (33)
  • Toughness 45 (22)
  • Enhanced Perception 33 (10)
  • Empty Slot for Barganing

Any help is appreciated :) thanks!

Edited by dreeft

So many differant ways you could put points into it. Just speaking for my play style I would use the points to bring Armor lore and DW up to level. then at 60 or 65 start saving/dumping points into bargaining.

Heya,

sounds about right, Furian!

Anyways, the fastest way to level the anti-Area of Effect a.k.a Melee, is to run Guardians and CF quest. Those 30 some levels should fly by!

Greetz

Heya,

sounds about right, Furian!

Anyways, the fastest way to level the anti-Area of Effect a.k.a Melee, is to run Guardians and CF quest. Those 30 some levels should fly by!

Greetz

Pardon my ignorance but what does CF stand for?

Whoops, that is actually not your ignorance ;)

ty DB for clearing that one up!

Greetz