Hunting Fever 3 Quest Guide

I created this guide because I could not find any info on this quest here

Or on the wiki.

Prerequisites

You must finish the main game quest (you do not need to do any other quests though)

And you must have ice and blood installed

Notes: you do not need to finish the other hunting fever quests (I have completed this quest with 3 chars 2 dark 1 light as far as I can tell it does not make any difference)

This quest starts south of griffinborough on the other side of the river

Near the statue of forens

big_0001.jpg

big_0002.jpg

(sorry there is no arrow I took the pic after she disappeared)

you need to hunt some wolves there (I think I remember this from somewhere)

big_0003.jpg

then go to gronkors outlook

big_0007.jpg

big_0006.jpg

where you need to hunt some bears (I definitely remember this 1 from somewhere)

I went to Za’Zuruik because there were more bears in that area

big_0008.jpg

from there go to the crystal plains

big_0011.jpg

big_0012.jpg

where you need to find a perfect crystal (ok now this is just getting weird)

big_0014.jpg

then went back to the port entry for the crystal plains to get your reward

big_0016.jpg

big_0017.jpg

I got lots of xp (460k in silver) and some loot.

I found out some things on the way through though

1. you do not have to do the main crystal plains quest to get there

2. you can get the reward for 1 of the quests in the crystal plains without

doing the quest the quest (I cant remember the name but its about half way through)

the reward is instructions on how to get to a cave where there is some good loot

but if you can find the cave you still get the loot.

3. 2 of my characters had been to the crystal plains before but by the time I did this quest the way points had disappeared from the map (I a still trying to figure out why)

so I had to trek from the start again.

Note to moderators if you need to move this guide somewhere that’s fine I couldn’t think of a better location for it.

If you think you could use this for the wiki that is fine too just give credit please.

Happy hunting

Grumpy

If you don’t know how to get to gronkors outlook

You need to teleport to Entruag in the orc country

startpointmap.jpg

You then need to go south west through the battle grounds to this cave

caveentrance.jpg

caveentrancemap2.jpg

And you end up here

endpoint.jpg

endpointmap.jpg

Very nice :)

You need to have the cm-patch installed. This quest actually has some prerequisites, but they strangely depend on the age of your char. If you use a char that was created before using the cm-patch, you can get this quest immidiately - but the questbook will look strange. If you use a char that was created and played only while using the cm-patch, you have to solve another quest before.

With the cm-patch v0100 this will change a little bit: http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=14478&view=findpost&p=6908068

CU Marcus

Edited by marcuswob

I love the write up, nice work grumpy, thanks for adding it here! I can't add it to Wiki and give you credit however. Only way for you to get credit is by you adding in the info yourself, and that way the wiki records your name in it's history tab as same nic that you use here at Darkmatters. If you want, you can add this guide yourself, I can give you the quest link page in the wiki and all you'd pretty much have to do is upload the pix and fill in the easy template, and do your walk through in the detailed description.

I'm hoping you want to do this because there a lot of quests that need help, and if you get addicted to this more pages will have more info for the fans<div><br></div><div>.

:devil:</div><div><br></div><div> gogo

</div><div><br></div><div>p.s.I also saw that Podgie had written up Hunting Fever two:</div><div><br></div><div><a href="http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Hunting_Fever_2">http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Hunting_Fever_2</a></div><div><br></div><div>Would your new quest guide page come off as next part to  guide right after?</div>

I love the write up, nice work grumpy, thanks for adding it here! I can't add it to Wiki and give you credit however. Only way for you to get credit is by you adding in the info yourself, and that way the wiki records your name in it's history tab as same nic that you use here at Darkmatters. If you want, you can add this guide yourself, I can give you the quest link page in the wiki and all you'd pretty much have to do is upload the pix and fill in the easy template, and do your walk through in the detailed description.

I'm hoping you want to do this because there a lot of quests that need help, and if you get addicted to this more pages will have more info for the fans.

:devil: gogo

p.s.I also saw that Podgie had written up Hunting Fever two: http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Hunting_Fever_2 Would your new quest guide page come off as next part to guide right after?

Was just thinking - maybe we need something to differentiate the content added by the CM-Patch to the game - sort of like the "Ice and Blood Only" logo... If for no other reason than to prevent confusion. Might even help advertise the features in the Patch...

Edited by wolfie2kX

thanks for the reply's I didn't know I could add to the wiki

I'll have a look at the wiki later on

would someone be able to tell me where the Dark Rituals quest

starts from and I'll have a look at that 1 later.

(that was added by the cm patch as well)