Will A Magic Coup Build Get Any Thing From Tactics Lore?

LBRXBOX

will a magic coup build, get any thing from tactics lore:) is the crit chance from that skill working on magic coup. combat discipline ain't doing that much ekstra damage, and I don't need the regen.(can do I whit rings) so I'm thinking tactics lore I now it dosn't give damage but if the crit is working thats my next choise, for the magic coup build?

Take delphic lore instead. Magic coup is not affected by tactics. Because it is in a spell tree. The spell trees are things like: celestial aspect, nature weaver. Its confusing that a weapon attack is in some of the spell trees. When it is its nice because you don't need to take a skill in a weapon for attack speed. But it could unlock speed lore. I recommend using magic coup for regeneration per hit. Then you can make one big combat art instead of waves of little ones. But of course you miss sometimes and then you have to wait awhile.

will a magic coup build, get any thing from tactics lore:)

is the crit chance from that skill working on magic coup.

combat discipline ain't doing that much ekstra damage, and I don't need the regen.(can do I whit rings)

so I'm thinking tactics lore I now it dosn't give damage but if the crit is working thats my next choise, for the magic coup build?

Magic Coup can be succesful on its own. It is not a great area effect attack but that just means you have to click more.

One of the reasons its effective is that it pretty much always hits. I might take speed lore and go staff for bigger hits. Shield lore would boost defense at the expense of range and damage.

Edited by claudius