Good Level To Enter Niobium?

Not if you finish the platin campain first. Once a campain is finished you have access to the next difficulty.

Edited by Woody

I'll add my vote for 100, if you have managed to run through the plat campaign and gotten yourself to niob by 100 I would say that you should be fine to enter and test the waters, new gear may be required though if you are unprepared.

• Like! 1

I'll add my vote for 100, if you have managed to run through the plat campaign and gotten yourself to niob by 100 I would say that you should be fine to enter and test the waters, new gear may be required though if you are unprepared.

+1 :)

Although sometimes the wait until 100 seems unbearable.

Like you georgelappies, I wanted to get into Niob before I did all the quests. ;)

My progression while playing on the HC servers was level 45 into gold and level 60 into Platinum.

Unfortunately I didn't record when I went into Niob, but at level 118 I seem to be coping pretty well with Niob.

So my vote would also have to go along with level 100 being a good starting level for Niob.

Though I guess if you are not playing HC then level 80 might be possible :unsure:

heh, I've always been kinda lazy to rush toons through the levels, unless a kind soul graces my day and help :hugs: I'll agree with giving niobium an early try, but it's trick in HC...specially with builds that are a little on the def and hp I swamps like Dryad. The spider venom takes a HUGE jump in Tick Damage from Platinum to Niobium...and I hate socketing Antidots

:)

gogo

Damage per hit in Platinium 230

Damge per hit in Niobium 2300 or more

Same Character, same place, same gear. Where's in platinium she's running rampant, niobium is not fun at this time. She was level 93. Also, gear dropping in Niobium is level 115 or higher (got some lv 135 gear from drops). If you can't equip, and if you risk to much, is not worth; take your time and wait up to 100 or even more.