Lets See If I Can Breathe Life Into This...

Aegis

Good job! I finally like the proportions and perspective you put on the class. I've never liked the burly, santa-clausesque figures of the guys in the sacred series. The devs had it down perfect for the girls though.

Aegis, you can add your pic to the Sacred 2 fan art in the wiki if you want, and reserve a place

:bounce:

gogo

Thank you both. ^^ I personally thought the guy could be a little more... intimidating myself, thus I settled for that idea. :) And, yeah, I also want that set, too. =3 Hmm, maybe if I work up enough of a collection, I'll add it to the wiki. :)

That's a cool idea. I don't think anyone's ever put together an entirely new alternate set. If you can get the wherewithal to put it together this would be interesting to see. Yes, menace is the word I was looking for. This take you put together on the warrior has it.

:)

gogo

Thank you, steve. :)

You know, gogo, if the current pic can be considered the alternate to the Armantin's set, I think I have an idea for Denderan's and Lucreti's sets as well. Brainstorming time...

That's a cool idea. I don't think anyone's ever put together an entirely new alternate set. If you can get the wherewithal to put it together this would be interesting to see. Yes, menace is the word I was looking for. This take you put together on the warrior has it.

gogo

Actually... The CM Patch offers a few new sets. One of the latest added for the 0100 xmas version - a Christmas Island special for the Dragon Mage - one that was previously non-existant because the DM and Christmas Island quests never co-existed in the same version until the CM Patch made it possible. They've also got a few new ones in the works... There's a rather smokin' hot looking pyro High Elf set coming soon. Check out Issue 306 on their bug tracker... YOWSA!

@ Aegis

Very kewl set dude... Maybe you can drop a PM to LazyTomcat. He's a wiz with creating armor and textures. (see link above). Who knows - we might see that actually drop in game. That'd be rather sweet... No?

Edited by wolfie2kX

Indeed, that would be real sweet. =3 But one thing at a time. Must produce other characters. :)

As far as putting my pic up to the wiki goes, I've noticed that the pics have been uploaded externally as opposed to uploaded to the wiki. Would it be better if I linked the pics from an external site like photobucket or would you not mind if I uploaded the thumbnail and pic to the wiki itself?

Edited by Aegis

Some are still pointed to photobucket but several are on the wiki database.

As long as the pictures/drawings have something to do with Sacred feel free to upload onto the wiki server :D

Of course. :) Next to panties, thongs, mini skirts, and chicken wings, copy and paste is what makes the world turn, no? o.O

Next... um... shirtless SW, or Machine Messiah Seraphim? >>

• 2 weeks later...

beautiful! I love the grandeur of this drawing..kinda like a marvel heroe coming out all at ya. I also saw your edit to the wiki, and have moved your contribution up farther to the top as the latest edition.

Thank you for adding this to theSacred 2 Fan art!

gogo