Lets See If I Can Breathe Life Into This...

Aegis

Thank you for moving the pics to the top, gogo. :) Glad you also liked my version of the Seraphim. :) I envisioned more heroic angel myself, plus like with the Shadow Warrior, there were sets that I didn't like, thus I drew this armored fairy. :)

Knuckles, glad you think my crappy scans are masterpieces, too. :D I don't see myself coloring this any time soon, if at all. Who knows, the mood may change. :)

Yes, the angel up in the air with wings spread out majestically like that...it's a basic image I get from a lot of super heroe comic books. It's too bad the way the game pans out as an ARPG, the seraphim never gets to get organic wings that just blaze outwards.

There is still so much possibility with a tech battle angel. It's a powerful baseline, much to be envisioned and worked with.

:)

gogo

I keep ending up with guys that look like the incredible hulk when I choose the green skin. I think the Shadow path dialogue seems a bit better than the light path.

gogo, you'd think with the getup the Endijian's Artifacts provide she'd be able to fly. o.O Really, someone should give her a pair of large wings or four that fan out. She'd look that much more majestic, methinks.

Ysne58: I'm thinking, you replied to wrong thread by accident. ^^;

• 3 weeks later...

Heck, I'm surprised a Seraphim can move in that kind of armor. Just shows how tough they are. On a whim I bought a full set of that type of armor without the Armor Skill to see how bad the penalty to CA recharge would be. . .let's just say that vertical bar in the Inventory Screen look like it was about blow its top. Had about a 45 second recharge time for the CA and that was with good amount of points pumped into Concentration and Focus.

Excellent drawing and her armor design you used would make for a good looking mutant or set armor. Like the twin pony tails. Hopefully in S3 the designers will actually give the tails some real length.

One of the more awful armours to look at, and yet I believe the toughest available for the Seraphim. It's a trade-off. :/

And thanks. :) It's one of the defining features of the Seraphim, even though the hairstyle can be changed. :)

gogo, you'd think with the getup the Endijian's Artifacts provide she'd be able to fly. o.O Really, someone should give her a pair of large wings or four that fan out. She'd look that much more majestic, methinks.

That kind of spirit, I think they had in first game, where she had these weirdly wonderful noodle wings that I remember guffawing over when I first saw them in action, and with the little physics they had when you were running fast and the momentum sort of "blew" them backwards.

I'm honestly surprised that there wasn't any kind of attempt to make the seraphim's wings part of a CA, or even some kind of action device. The wings are a hugely defining characteristic about her, shame we didn't get anything like that.

gogo

Using the wings in a CA would be amazing! And, actually, they have done something similar, with the demon in Sacred 1....

It would be awesome if they gave the seraphim a CA with the ability to fly, like the demon could, and then add the graphic of wings with it... So shiny @3@

Maybe it'll show up in S3? ;D

IMagine if they could be a part of her body as she rolls into battle and they extended out and whapped, whipped things.

sigh

they really missed the boat on this one, or...I'm too much of a fan of anime style fighting.

I'm still the one who wants a toon to announce their Combat Arts when they use them loudly.

P P P P P pelting Strike, On!

:viking:

gogo

"Fi-nalah... Ah-to-mikah.... Bus-tah..."

Wait, that move's been taken. >>

Really, that's one of the reasons why I like fighting games and super robot shows. :D

Goldorak, for me, one of the early French ones (Montreal here) and I could never get enough of epic announcements of super powers coming on line.

I think I'd actually mentionned having something like this here in this forum or over at the Sacred International Forum... but I kept getting booed down.

there's just no accounting for bad taste!

:cry:

gogo

Requiem (free to play mmorpg btw, we were all in that world till we had to leave to ramp up the site for Sacred 2) had a SICK CA casting system. Every time my shaman cast a fireball he'd shout the word out...and the faster I cast, the faster he'd say it. Huge whooshing crackling perfect fireball noise with a hearty voiced cry... ahhh, beloved

and free!

gogo