Crackhutch's Application For D.a.r.k

I just wanted to give a little blurb as to why I'm applying, as well as the questionnaire. I can't play online with Sacred 2 yet, due to my computer being out, but I'm getting it fixed in April and should be up and running then. Currently, I'm just enjoying hanging out in the Forums and contributing and I'm hoping to become a member prior to getting the game, so when I get it set up I'll be good to go and should know some people from the forums when I finally get up and running! Oh, I'm applying for the Sacred Clan!

* Favorite pizza topping Spicy Buffalo Chicken, with spicy buffalo sauce (Instead of pizza sauce), jalapenos, spicy italian sausage, banana peppers, pepperoni and a mix of cheddar and mozzarella cheese

* Favorite Drink Mt. Dew or Karhu III

* Where did you hear about darkmatters.org from? Trying to fix my connectivity issues on Sacred

* Most favorite book ever The Long Hard Road Out of Hell by Marilyn Manson

* Favorite movie of all time. I don't really know...too many to count. Probably Rock Star though

* Current Favorite Game? Madden 11, Sacred, D2LOD

* All time best video game ever played probably D2LOD or the Mass Effect series

* Favorite sport or hobby? Football

* What do you want for your birthday? A Peavey 5150 full stack

* Do you know anyone from our forum? Not really, still trying to get to know people

* Who can you get and name from this forum that can personally vouch for you as a trusted member? Honestly I don't know, I've only been around for a few days.

* If applying for Fellowship Status do you agree to abide by all the posted Rules of the Fellowship? Yes

Edited by Crackhutch

Im fairly certain that one of the requirements of becoming a clan member is that you are actually playing the game you are applying for, one of the main parts involved in the getting to know each other process, so while I am unable to give you an official "you arent able to become a member right now" I'll give you the heads up. However, hang around on the boards, keep posting with the enthusiasm that you have and by the time you are actually able to catch up with the rest of us ingame this process will most likely be more of a formality than anything.

Edit: Added what I hope is a little clarification.

Edited by Dragon Brother

Hey Crack! I'm sorry, but DB's kinda right, if you look at our aps section, you 'll see that one of the most important things for us is actually getting to hook up with peeps online. You can take a look at the requirements here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=4808

I'm happy you're having such a great time here on the boards. For us, posts are half the app, with other half coming from ingame. Once you're up with the game, we can always greet to meets in HC, and we can once again post your app where after the clan can vote after meeting you ingame.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

I understand that in-game is a HUGE thing, and it wouldn't be an issue if Sacred (original) didn't lose all it's servers. I am actually PLAYING the game I'm applying for...just not online! xD I did actually read through everything as far as the application process and decided to try anyway...never hurts to try. :) Thanks for the heads up, and if I trusted the Army's mailing system, I would have sent my laptop back for repair already. I guess I'll just kinda hang out and keep posting for another 4 months til I can get up and running to apply again.