Weird Graphical Issue With Nether Allegiance+Reflective Emanation

layberneth

Whenever I have Nether Allegiance + Reflective Emanation on my skeletons get this weird spike aura as shown in the screenshot.

skeletons.jpg

However when I first cast the two buffs, everything is normal, but when I do anything that makes the game show a load screen, like go into a cave or TP, the spikes pop up. The problem is it gives me a huge fps hit, from about 40 to 20 and looks stupid.

Is this normal, or is something wrong with my game. Btw my drives are up to date, running a GTX 460 768mb.

I think its normal. When you have the mod Idol - Extends the reflective effect to all party members. (50% effectiveness to party members) This spikey look is what happens. It's just like the look you see from the reflective turtles.

I think Furian is right.. I remember all of us being near someone who cast RE, and he had he idol mod on.

We all started looking like porcupines.

Nice extra protection though when we went to take out the Guardians.

:)

gogo

I know it has been done though I can't seem to find it. Maybe posting a separate thread in the mod forum might help you get the answer quicker...I'll look a little more in the mean time.

edit: Have you tried turning off buffs in the Options Menu in-game? Since both are buffs it should work