Iketroduction

Howdy!

I am Ike, from oGame Uni9. Firefly invited me and I thought it would be imprudent to snub someone with that big a fleet. :)

I recognize a lot of names on this board, and look forward to meeting up with you here or in game. I know I have met a few of you already, and really, that wasn't my fleet, and even if it was, it was purely self defense, and I'm sorry about your resources, I only took the DF 'cause I thought no one else wanted it. /whistle

Anyway, first round is on me . . . /beer

and really, that wasn't my fleet... /whistle

Hey there Ike. Welcome to D.a.r.k. Matters. Cap_PDT_01_28.gif

Oh, and not your fleet eeeeeeh?

Vee have vays of making you talk. /devil

torture.gif

Oh, and not your fleet eeeeeeh?

Vee have vays of making you talk. /devil

Nope, clearly not my fleet, I mean yes it did technically return to my planet, but that in-and-of-itself is hardly sufficient evidence upon which to make a determination of guilt. There must be a dozen perfectly innocent explanations for this, even if I can't think of any while you are pointing that gun at me.

As to the sheep, I noticed in a prior MMORPG that almost everyone's avatars and .sigs included blades, flames, ships, and other assorted and sundry scenes of violence. And of course, since I am an altruistic pacifist, who thinks only of helping others and getting along with everyone and expanding my domain through peaceful and profitable trade. I thought that the noble sheep would be a good icon.

/ninjastar /faerie

Oh, and did I mention that I hate fairies:)

Hey Ike....Welcome to the bopard...and pliz...step away from the faerie!...She's a resident on the board!...if you are very nice to her in the bar she'll tell you a great tale :)

welcome Ike .... you're absolutely sure u got no welsh blood in ya:) /rolleyes

j/k

I haven't met you're fleet yet.. and the state I'm in I don't think I want to either /oooo

welcome to the boards and make urself right at home /crazy

Aaaaah, hmmmmm....

Yup. Definitely a spy. This will require drastic measures.

*Takes Ike to another detention room.

-The door hinges screach as the thick steel door is slowly opened to the very dark room. On the inner side of the door scratch marks and bits of nail can be seen and an oh so faint echo of screams of bloody horror can be imagined.-

Shoves Ike into the room.*

Ok! Throw the switch and release...

*Click*

Link to the oh so horrofic turture chamber!

*Slams the door shut*

...Tha Fairies! /devil

Peace loving lamb huh. Haha. You're not fooling me. :)

Welcome Ike!!

I think you may have seen my fleet a couple of times too :)

/whistle

Hope you stick around and have fun here /woot

Beat you to the bar

CheerZ

Aur

/yay

Hey Ike.... you seem a popular lad :)

Glad you seem to be getting intergrated even though being a half sheep-gimp farie hater was not what I had in mind. lol

I'll come visit you in Schott's Dungeon...... maybe get u out on day realise to go to the bar (no pun intended)

Ff

Welcome Ike!!

I think you may have seen my fleet a couple of times too :P

/whistle

Hope you stick around and have fun here /woot

Beat you to the bar

CheerZ

Aur

/yay

Well, actually, if I had seen your fleet, then I would still have mine, wouldn't I:) /sigh

Heh. :)

Actually, I might need a drink. My Gravitron project gets shelled in 1:02:01. /cry

Fleet recalled. Heh. /yay

Ahhh, lucky you. Solar sats live to see another. :P

So how did yah get'im to turn around? Beg, plead, and cry like a school girl? girl_cray2.gif

Hehe. Always works for me. /blush

I just told him to turn around or the fairy gets it! /ninjastar /faerie

That, and my recs were timed better than his. :P

But really, I think he was a fairy lover . . . I mean really, who else would want to attack me:)bighalo.gif

Welcome Ike, I tinks I'll get you out of that dungeon and at least look after you feed you and take you for walks, its always nice to have more sheep, and a fairy hater?! Join da club /diablo (@D.A.R.K. I confess to hating fairys, wheres me cooking pot? /diablo )

Then again if you are a spy, sheep do make nice legs of mutton... /whistle /oooo ;)

My signature has none of those things, only a werewolf with his teddy bear... /lmao

Feeel thee madnessss /crazy

Welcome buddy!

/hug

~Doom

Guest gogoblender

heheh, I actually like the lamb a lot

Cute, punchy avatar

And a pretty fun owner too

ONce again Ike...

Welcome!

:)

gogo