Sig Request!

iBrettZz

I'd appreciate it greatly if someone could make me a sig. I know it takes up other peoples time but if there was any other way I could repay you I would :) I'd like the name INFECTIONS on it somewhere, a sacred 2 background and a picture of a duelwield seraphim or any dualwield character to be honest lol :P.

P.S (I like things that look dark, fire etc!)

Again I'd really appreciate it.

ibretzz.png

Another Laptop - pixlr.com edition.... It's not as crisp as it could be. *insert green fairy here*

Nothing special and sorry - no duel wielding seraphim... I could not find a duel wielding seraphim that would not require a ton of work to cut out.

EDIT: I will get this image uploaded before 2011.

Edited by Scleameth
  • 1 month later...

I missed this topic. And yeah, I'm with Jag Girl with this, Scleameth, very nice sig. I've seen your style coming along for years now, this latest incarnation is super punchy.

:)

gogo

:blush:

heh, Well I finally got photoshop goin' on my laptop so I'll be able to try something new here. My latest sig was done with photoshop and you can see the difference in quality vs the pixlr.com sig above. And photoshop is just so much easier to cut out! If anyone has a good duel wielding seraphim pic they don't mind sharing, I'll get right to it.

This was the original I used for ths sig above (one of my wallpaper attempts back in the wallpaper contest on the SIF):

s2k.jpg

EDIT:

OK well, here is another attempt - if you want something changed, just lemme know...

infections.png

EDIT EDIT:

Or without the Sacred 2 background..

infections2.png

Edited by Scleameth

Very nice Scleameth. Nice to see your back into PS. I remember wanting to fill this request when it appeared in December. Hard to find a dual wielding seraphim eh. ^^

Thanks Schot. Yeah finding 'em dual seras is tough, but making 'em so small afterward and trying not to loose too much detail... :sweating:

EDIT:

aaaargh... have.... too... stop....

infections3.png

Edited by Scleameth

I was always surprised that there weren't just more wall papers made for this game. As well, Scleameth, now that you're back to being addicted again, you could, now that photoshop is back, maybe make a list of offered sigs with your ideas? If you make a topic and listed them as on offer, muhahah, your ideas on sigs for the community!

:bounce:

gogo

p.s. I was just realizing...this black background for the forum really helps with sigs and color presentations