Sacred Guides by Knight of the Rose!

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

Man...was this guy ever good! And...hahha, to quote how somebody else said it...Just when you thought the toon was distilled...KOTR could find something crazy and new! lol, this guy made horses totally valid part of the Hardcore experience. He completely rewrote the book on the seraphim builds and is a wicked, master tactician. He's a great friend of mine and has now found great work at Clan WNx...my old Alma Matter. Knight...if he ever decides to play ogame will totally rock the universes!

Enjoy the guides...they are certainly among the best.

:)

gogo

• 2 months later...

I amoverwhelmed by the real good guides and the effort to make the very guides and share with others like me, I am very impressed and thankful, a special thanks too, to Pevil who gave me the tips ! ;)

Guest gogoblender

aye, PUre

I"m always so grateful that these amazing peeps have cared to organized, publish and now submit great work.

Thanks everyone!

;)

gogo

• 1 year later...

Only a bit off-topic.

Knight was/is a great guy and every time I noticed a new thread I knew that there would be something great held in the electronic pages.

The only thing that I am sorry for is that, for me, it just isn't KOTR without the cat avatar. I miss that.

Ahem....Uh....And I loved the supermodel build. I may even reinstall XP so I can give Underworld--and the Seraphim--another go.

Only a bit off-topic.

Knight was/is a great guy and every time I noticed a new thread I knew that there would be something great held in the electronic pages.

The only thing that I am sorry for is that, for me, it just isn't KOTR without the cat avatar. I miss that.

Ahem....Uh....And I loved the supermodel build. I may even reinstall XP so I can give Underworld--and the Seraphim--another go.

well this might be a kinda contiue of offtopic :blink: but why reinstall xp?

is it vista you got?

I works on vista too...

hm it's likely u already know this :superman:

Shame that the gude to the magic seraph was removed. :superman:

Sorry about that gguirao... I was housecleaning the forum yesterday and the guide ended up in the wrong place. It's back with the seraphim guides where it properly belongs.

Once again, enjoy the read!

:blink:

gogo

Only a bit off-topic.

well this might be a kinda contiue of offtopic :blink: but why reinstall xp?

is it vista you got?

I works on vista too...

hm it's likely u already know this :superman:

even more off topic... and bordering on the nerdy here....

install both... you can create a separate partition on your hard drive from inside vista, and install XP onto it.

the problem you will hten have is that you wont be able to select vista from the boot menu, because XP's boot menu doesnt support it.

so you will have to repair the vista installation with the vista disk, in order to get the boot loader to work properly.

Only a bit off-topic.

well this might be a kinda contiue of offtopic :blush: but why reinstall xp?

is it vista you got?

I works on vista too...

hm it's likely u already know this :blink:

even more off topic... and bordering on the nerdy here....

install both... you can create a separate partition on your hard drive from inside vista, and install XP onto it.

the problem you will hten have is that you wont be able to select vista from the boot menu, because XP's boot menu doesnt support it.

so you will have to repair the vista installation with the vista disk, in order to get the boot loader to work properly.

Well actually, I'm running Ubuntu Linux only--I'm thinking about dual-booting(just for Sacred)

Got rid of Vista months ago.

Shame that the gude to the magic seraph was removed. :sweating:

Sorry about that gguirao... I was housecleaning the forum yesterday and the guide ended up in the wrong place. It's back with the seraphim guides where it properly belongs.

Once again, enjoy the read!

:)

gogo

Okay, I found it. Thanks.