Tree Rage

So... I decided 2 make a daemon and looked a few guides and I did like the "Poison Lady" guide, and found "Tree Rage" in the weapon suggestions, and looked it up at some wikis. So. 2 things:

1. I saw that in 1 wiki it needs 28 long handeled weapons to equip, but in a different wiki it says 28 axe lore? Im confused, which 1 is it then? And in a forum I saw that in sacred plus it is 2 handeled, but in underworld it is 1 handeled, so is it possible to dual wield it in underworld?

2. Where can I get it? I searched, but no answers, it did look very familiar so I searced that mabye Hrungga'zz drops it cuz she wields the same weapon when looked at.

So, all information would be appreciated.

DON'T DRINK THE TOXICATED LEMONADE!

Edited by Voidstriker

Glad to see that someone else still plays Underworld.

IIRC, Tree Rage has two "versions": two- and single-handed. Two-handed seems to have Long-Handled Weapons skill requirement, while single-handed requires toon to have Axe Lore.

To get it, you should have Disarming skill (or Whirlwind spell for Battlemage) and disarm Tree God, the boss in quest chain in Azschabrag swamps introduced in Sacred+. (Or, if I'm wrong, you could also try Karisall, boss in Zhurag-Nar.)

Edited by ololcat

IIRC, Tree Rage has two "versions": two- and single-handed. Two-handed seems to have Long-Handled Weapons skill requirement, while single-handed requires toon to have Axe Lore.

To get it, you should have Disarming skill (or Whirlwind spell for Battlemage) and disarm Tree God, the boss in quest chain in Azschabrag swamps introduced in Sacred+. (Or, if I'm wrong, you could also try Karisall, boss in Zhurag-Nar.)

Well, thnx, I did think of that myself 2, but I wasnt sure. But Karisall has a different red weapon. Anyways, I dont think ill put disarming on my poisonous daemon, I wonder if mabye Moca could get it done? And mabye if u know (or anyone else knows) what weapons can Moca equip? Like mabye the big Ogre wepons, or something...

I have no idea which guide you are talking about. But I once managed to disarm H'rungga'zz. The weapon she (? I'm not sure which gender H'rungga'zz is) drop is a huge staff-like looking weapon. But in my case it was concidered a one-handed axe with a really big damage. By the way, at least in my case it didn't require axe-wielding skill to use it. I played a dual-wielding daemon and ended with having this thing in one hand and some unique sword (don't remember which one exactly) in other hand. One more thing to add, I had quite a low level of disarming skill, since it was the last one I took, yet I still managed to disarm H'rungga'zz.

This is the weapon H'rungga'zz drops:

a3570fe7f06b.jpg

Edited by Silver_fox

I have no idea which guide you are talking about. But I once managed to disarm H'rungga'zz. The weapon she (? I'm not sure which gender H'rungga'zz is) drop is a huge staff-like looking weapon. But in my case it was concidered a one-handed axe with a really big damage. By the way, at least in my case it didn't require axe-wielding skill to use it. I played a dual-wielding daemon and ended with having this thing in one hand and some unique sword (don't remember which one exactly) in other hand. One more thing to add, I had quite a low level of disarming skill, since it was the last one I took, yet I still managed to disarm H'rungga'zz.

This is the weapon H'rungga'zz drops:

a3570fe7f06b.jpg

well, thats probably it. Guess I gotta get disarming as my last skill 2 (nearly 50). Well, I just reached Hrunga'zz and had Moca with me, since I needed disarm, and he had it, but that dumb cow cant disaem anything :cry: I hope that players sell it in multiplayer, but the best part is that I cant get to multiplayer. This is sooo frustrating...

Great blast from the past here. You guys got me run a search in the Wiki for Tree Rage

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred:Tree_Rage

lol, I almost began to update the page with item modifiers like we did for Sacred 2... another project in the wings.

:)

gogo

hehe, I even googled "tree rage" and got the wiki result. Just a pretty picture. But I wonder does the tree rage require axe lore or not. Cuz mabye tree rage is just a unique that drops random? That hrunga'zz wep isnt tree rage after all. I wish there was something like a SacredGoogle, where u can search for anything and it has got all the answers.

lol, SacredGoogle...it's supposed to be the wiki :P The Wiki only came out a bit near the end of the first game, so we never had the chance to build in the item modifier pages which are going in these days into Sacred 2, like for this example for Lance of Perdition which we now update with it's modifying weapon lore and item modifiers:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Lance_of_Perdition

literally hundreds of pages that connected every item in the game to lores, skills, damage mods, item mods. :) gogo

Sorry, I forgot to mention, that not every weapon Hrunga'zz drops is a Tree Rage. But even if it's not this exact thing, it still has excellent characteristics compared to other weapons available at the same difficulty.

Well... guess I was right afer all later on. Ya just gotta hope it drops on you're hands. But yeah, usually disarmed weapons are pretty good, especially boss weps. Guess this has cleared up. thnx 4 the posts :)

• 1 year later...

Well, thnx, I did think of that myself 2, but I wasnt sure. But Karisall has a different red weapon. Anyways, I dont think ill put disarming on my poisonous daemon, I wonder if mabye Moca could get it done? And mabye if u know (or anyone else knows) what weapons can Moca equip? Like mabye the big Ogre wepons, or something...

not sure if anyone still cares, but as I have Moca now(am replaying, lol, level 31 Deamon ), I have him equipped with a good 2 handed sword, but am thinking about switching to an axe..., this is wierd, dude has 140 Charisma, but only 48 physical regen? wasup wit dat, eh?