Introducing... Someone, Someone You Will Never Meet In Real Life!

hey guys, my previous account got messed up today so I had to make an extra...not my best impression of the forum till I found out it was my own fault :P

ive been reading here lately about the HE class and that lead me to buying the game XD. anyway I play on PC and if anyone would like to play im starting a level 1 HE and we can go all the way :P

I already know what happens the first 30 lvls of the game due to my friends xbox version and my own newly bought game.

so in short: HI ALL! :P

Hi and welcome to the forums :) Most of us play in Hardcore. Just find any of the D.a.r.k members and drop in and say hi. We'll help you get started with a bunch of goodies.

If you speak with gogoblender I'm sure he can straighten out your account so you could have your original forum name if you wish

actually it doesnt really matter, cus the problem forced me to make a new name that would sound awesome (atleast in my opinion) XD

but thx for the tip and the welcome, much appretiated :D

right now im only missing someone to game with all night long :D

Hi axp! Welcome to the forums and to Sacred Madness ^^ As knuckles posted up above, we can change your nic if you need, please post or pm the request. As well, as Knuckles said, most of us are playing in HC. Die once, and it's over.

:mafia:

gogo

p.s. Welcome to DarkMatters!

thx alot gogo :)

well its cool, if possible then change it to "axp" and if not possible then it is cool as it is :)

hardcore you say, is there any reason? I mean I remember back in the days when I played diablo 2 some ppl played HC and I was thinking...bad idea, theres no bonus or anything...besides my HE build is completely based on intelligence, so in otherwords, no stam/hp or what its called :P execpt constitution when I get around 50ish.

but, do we have any non-HC players here? light campaign and favoring level 1'ish for new char making? :D

Some like an easy pace and no huge penalties from dying, others like the adrenaline rush of seeing your health bar flashing and the extra strategy to make sure that happens as little as possible. If you don't like losing possibly hundreds of hours on a character dying, due to enemies, lag or bugs than softcore is more suited for you. I almost threw my keyboard out the window when I lost my 1st high level toon (level 186 Dark Elf) in Sacred 1 :)

But if you like a little extra excitement in your play and don't mind losing a toon or two, give HC a try :paladin:

btw, anyone of you guys up for a game now? :P

u can play HC if thats what you want, but dont come crying to me if you die! :P

I play light camp, silver diff, level 1 :P

Some like an easy pace and no huge penalties from dying, others like the adrenaline rush of seeing your health bar flashing and the extra strategy to make sure that happens as little as possible. If you don't like losing possibly hundreds of hours on a character dying, due to enemies, lag or bugs than softcore is more suited for you. I almost threw my keyboard out the window when I lost my 1st high level toon (level 186 Dark Elf) in Sacred 1 :)

But if you like a little extra excitement in your play and don't mind losing a toon or two, give HC a try :paladin:

yea thats the problem about me, my lifespan is just way too short to lose 100+ hours :P... I guess HC is more suited for cats due to their nine lives...man I wish I was one XD

hardcore you say, is there any reason?

Welcome AxP. :bye:

In my case it's hardcore for a variety of reasons:

We all have a common bond knowing the agony of building up a "perfect" toon only to see it lying dead after a particular nasty battle (sometimes even after a relatively easy battle)and never being able to play that toon again. :sob:

There is no cheating possible on the closed servers.

The community that plays on the HC servers is smaller when compared to the open servers so most people have common friends that play.

You play knowing that every step you take could be your last. That makes for a very exciting game, though some might instead call it frustrating. :whistle:

The people who play HC are a very, very helpful bunch. Sometimes I think we enjoy just helping others with ideas and items more than actually playing the game. :P

Once you play HC with the Sacred community you can never go back to playing the "other" way. :happy:

hehe, thx. :D

well im just not much for HC mode, it might bring excitment for some ppl, but for me it doesnt :P

id prefer to die and then come back stronger, something u guys cant! XD

but eitherway its just a matter of opinion, even though SC is way better! (joke) :P

Heya,

oh, but we do come back stronger... on the rebuild.

Nothing like realising mistakes the hard way.... you will not make them again.... not many times, that is :D

Hehe, come play HC, really fun!

Greetz

• 3 months later...
well as far as im concerned, retirement is close enough to being dead since you dont really do anything :P

I'm retired and it seems I have more on my plate now then when I had a full-time job. It would seem that everyone has something for "that retired guy down the block". he, he (Takes time from my Shadow Warrior and Dryad - geeeez. he, he)

lol my grandmother, who is retired always says how much busier she has seemed to be every since she stopped baking professionally... now she has lines or relatives to content with for birthday cakes!

:lol:

gogo