Torquemada - Soldier Of God

"I am just God tool !I am GOD last standing soldier and pain will purify your soul, sinner !"

I was borned 2 weeks ago,in the GOD day Holly Sunday !Im now level 91 !Two days ago I slaugthered a wich same level like me in she's demonic circle (read -expulse)

For my holly crusade I need strong body because my enemies are so many,so all my points will go in vitality !

My holly skills :

1.Gruesome Inquisition Focus - it's my only aspect because God is just One !I will keep this close to my level !

2.Tactics Lore - all time on my level I need high damage

3.Dual wield - I put here 75 hard points and if in future my swords not find my enemies I will put few more points !

4.Armor Lore - I put here a lot of points,will be more than 75 points for sure !

5.Constitution - I will try to have this on my level all time!Why because need strong life,I need to survive and after I will be hit I will turn against my enemies powerfull damage !

6.Combat reflexex - I will put more points when I see I can evade from my enemies attacks !And is good for all -around protection !Some will tell me no need to evade from attacks because I need to be hit !Wrong!I will be hit trust me !

7.Toughness - this work great with my Armor so need to have more damage absorb !

8.Spell resistence - infidels are very strong spell and my body is weak after I walk on the God way !I will put how many points I need !

9.Combat Discipline - I will try to mastery this for more powerfull Combat Arts

10.Here is your choice !Can pick a Weapons Mastery or in my case Pacifism !

Buff :Purifying Chastisement :Mystic,Eradicate,Hallow

God Combat Arts :Callous Execution : Bleed,Lacerate,judgement - no draw life,I need to take my enemies down fast and crits are my favourite !

Ruthless Mutilation: Ire,Petrify ( stun is good ),Frenzy ( double hits I like how is sound )

Mortifying Pillory :Disgrace,Proclamation,Mortify

Frenetic Fervor :Fanaticism,Contemplation ,Relentless

Focus on 1-2-4-5-6 but not negelect other skills !See how is works !For me right now is works !

The guy behind the keyboard will tell you some,but I'm not recomended to believe him so belive me because im fight in battles !

So hello everybody !This build was make it for PvP !It's simple and extremly offensive !Im sure this build can be improve with good balance between huge damage and resists (try to keep your chance to evade high )!Need to have huge amount of life because after he is hit it we know all what is happened !Rage and fury !And he will be hit because he don't have reflect just chance to evade and damage mitigation High Elf is build it on our PvP system rules:

- 144 hours gameplay !

- no help from other characters

- no sharing belongings

Im sure if you can play free can help him a lot of gear,items and all of goodies you have !I will keep in touch after I reach the 144 hours limit and after that I will try to get him higher I can !Sorry for bad english !I expect more improves from you !

Im played on PC without addon !

Best Regards

Edited by edelweiss

"The Inquisition's here and it's here to stay...!"

Your build looks decent - until you get to the last skill... Pacifism...? Er.. That doesn't make much sense.

If you're playing Purifying Chastisement and are hoping to get the MOST out of it, you need to take a LOT of damage. Making your enemies docile is probably not something you want to do if you want them to attack you and raise PC to it's maximum which is when you've lost 75% of your health. About the only time it would make any sense is if the enemies you're facing are dealing too much damage your way.

HI George, welcome to DarkMatters! I'm sorry not to have much to offer in terms of Inquisitor build critique... but I am, as Wolfie pointed,I'm thinking that Pacifism only has value in PvP builds? Or is there a way that you found to have it give value in your build?

Thanks for the Guide

:)

gogo

Thx guys !

Yes Pacifism have value just in PvP builds is useless in PvE mode !But Pacifism stacked with Armore and Toughness when a enemy player will hit you !if you want to build this toon just for PvE skip pacifism with any skill you like !I will make a study about Pacifism benefit in PvP and I write some about this !When I understand all mechanics of this skill I will write about this !

This toon will be hit for sure but what count is how hard he take any hit !I dont need to hit too strong !This build was make it too hit hard without using Combat Arts because my problems in PvP was with all my builds against HE's !Always Expulse and all time don't can cast a Combat Arts !I was happy when I put down a HE in Expulse !

I will drink few glases of wine for my new friends from this forum !

Edited by edelweiss

Thx guys !

Yes Pacifism have value just in PvP builds is useless in PvE mode !But Pacifism stacked with Armore and Toughness when a enemy player will hit you !if you want to build this toon just for PvE skip pacifism with any skill you like !I will make a study about Pacifism benefit in PvP and I write some about this !When I understand all mechanics of this skill I will write about this !

This toon will be hit for sure but what count is how hard he take any hit !I dont need to hit too strong !This build was make it too hit hard without using Combat Arts because my problems in PvP was with all my builds against HE's !Always Expulse and all time don't can cast a Combat Arts !I was happy when I put down a HE in Expulse !

I will drink few glases of wine for my new friends from this forum !

I would have gone with Bargaining - it's the only skill left on the board that makes sense at that point given the rest of the build. If nothing else, you can find better gear, get better drops and have merchants give you better prices on stuff...

I suppose if you're doing PVP... It makes sense - but otherwise..?

Otherwise if you not make PvP,pacifism is useless !But this was build for PvP !First rule in PvP it's to make your toon simple and easy to control !If are more than 4 v 4 is not Sacred 2 case,you can choose a complicated build and maybe more eficient for your team in long terms !But in this case in 2 vs 2 match always keep your toon simple !Try to maximaze what you can and make decent other skills !Of course first thing you need to survive in PvE !You need good farm before to start any PvP match !

But 1st rules make your toon simple to control and when time kick you from behind things change !

• 5 months later...

I've started a PVE rendition of this build, I really like it. It's may fastest leveler so far. I like because it so simple.

Still it'a a really fragile thing early. I've been careful for cone and I'm at lvl26 in less than 10 hours (in seraphin island now in silver), well below my standards (sucky standards... whatever).

I did some unusual choices early on in regard to attributes, I pumped Vitality, Stamina and Strength equally. I allow me to keep some skills @1 with suffering to many trade offs.

I took the skill in this order:

1) dual wield

2) armor lore

3) bargaining (@character level

4) tactic lore

5) GI focus

6) Toughness

7) CR

8) Constitution

9 & 10) are pretty much open choices and would vary depending on PC/console).

For a long while my skills point attribution was like (following the skills order):

1, 1,character level, 5, 1

Now it's more level 26

5, 5, character level, 8, 1, 1

I've skill point in spare. But I've to be wise I've mod only FF so far and I need to mod PC and CE to iron out the build (for Irune and Startle).

Irune is overall more valuable but against Boss and elites startle does wonder. I will mod PC first and swallow some more potions against (not disabled...) tough guys.

FF may not be an obvious choice but it allowed me to chop tiny mob which would have taken me down early on. I needed to take them down fast landing almost every hit is a must. The "resolve mod" provide that kind of power. Still I swallowed a lot of potions, actually I still do. I've to be really careful, Things should get better once I get the mitigation from Irune and more +all skills gear (through toughness).

Another unusual choice especially for a GI only (no other CAs learned) is that I've only put one point into GI focus and I don't plan to pump it up significantly anytime soon. +all skills will do the job. Tactice lore is my priority among others, I've to keep Bargaining at char level and I plan to master Constitution pretty early.

For those that wonder about why I took Toughness before Constitution it's because even swallowing plenty of potions, having found Zakary's belt as well as having bought shoulders (pretty early I've been lucky for once) with physical mitigation I needed more :)

In the same vein, about taking CR first (to put only one point) it's just to evade more hits, the character is still fragile. I need to get hit less and soon especially critical (or I may messed up soon, my wife say hello... and no pause...). Extra hits point provide by Constitution won't help it. On top of it has no impact on the "constitution mastery schedule".

For gear I'm starting to access +all skills gear and I buy as much as I can. I take also every + to offensive skills I found as hitting most of the time is critical being a fragile being.

I still don't know for my last skill.

*CD is an option, I'm not sure about it but it's "safe" nobody complains about extra damages.

*I wonder about trying Alchemy even playing on console. Trophies are not an option to use in fight but the benefits on potions strength and duration may be worse it.(my most likely choice as for now).

*Speed lore may be an option to maximize hit chances and up the build defense still at this stage FF should last almost long enough.

Edited by super-avianti