2 Characters

I've ordered this game from ebay and it hasn't arrived yet. I have two ps3's and was wondering if I could have a character on each machine with the same psn login. Will this cause the trading glitch I've heard about? thanks.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Two PS3's, very impressive. I hope you don't play them at the same time, could get confusing ! :Just_Cuz_21:

I don't know about the glitch I'm afraid, but there are some great peeps on this forum and some one will help you out soon.

Good luck, and enjoy the game.

Steve. :)

I've ordered this game from ebay and it hasn't arrived yet. I have two ps3's and was wondering if I could have a character on each machine with the same psn login. Will this cause the trading glitch I've heard about? thanks.

Sorry, Durham... I don't have online access with my PS3 (when I had a PS) so I don't exaclty know the answer to your question... but I think logic may rule the roost here...

Can you play both PS3's online at the same time logged into the same account (with another game)?

Logic tells me that 2 PS3's cannot be online signed into the same account at the same time; but like I said, I've never been online with my consoles.