Seraphim Build For Advanced Sacred 2 Players

Awesome guide Dobs, I been working on a Pistol seraphim with the same skills you have used here. Slight variables here and there but its awesome. Had to start over for the third time last night. I'm making the mistake of pushing the difficulty too soon and tend to run into bad guys that have found the weak link in my shield/armor. Very fun, very powerful build, just don't push her too fast too soon.

As people like to say on the forums: quoted for truth, Furian!

The most important thing for this build is never get ahead of yourself and let it flow slowly and steadily. Up until level 75 or so, you need to work solely on improving the build rather than making a force push like other balanced characters do. What's really good about this Seraphim build is that her power rises exponentially as the levels go by, rather than reaching a certain peak and staying there for a long time. This really helps the gameplay and keeps the character interesting for a long time, because there is always something to tweak and improve as she gains levels.

Edited by Dobri
The most important thing for this build is never get ahead of yourself and let it flow slowly and steadily. Up until level 75 or so, you need to work solely on improving the build rather than making a force push like other balanced characters do. What's really good about this Seraphim build is that her power rises exponentially as the levels go by, rather than reaching a certain peak and staying there for a long time. This really helps the gameplay and keeps the character interesting for a long time, because there is always something to tweak and improve as she gains levels.

Great advise. Thanks!

[steve, after reading all this I think you might still be missing something here. When we use a high level character to smith items at a blacksmith we do not socket rings or amulets that are above the level of the item. We do however use the high level character for Forging Blacksmith arts. For instance a level 153 Shadow Warrior with the blacksmith skill can forge Whet into a gold slot for near 50% Damage.

I personally with socket at least 4 Anneals, 2 Enhance, and the rest Whet into almost all my gear, I try to leave one socket open per piece to socket in a ring or amulet for the character. This allows me to change that ring or amulet out for something else with out losing the item.

Yes and no ! I didn't get confused with an earlier question about blacksmith, because I was enquiring about the shopper that Dobri mentioned. I originally was asking how a high level shopper could support a new build, as the items that the shopper bought would be too high for the lower level toon to use. But, having read throught the whole lot again, Dobri never said that it would be a high level shopper, just a shopper. So I got that bit wrong. I was still intrested if a higher level shopper would be able to assist with lower level toons in some way.

Steve.

In my opinion, the best shopper is a level 75 niobium shopper. I made my very own shopper back in S2FA (using the self-sufficient build I posted awhile ago and fighting the platinum guardians for over 40 minutes) and she has supported ALL my chars - be it current or already dead or deleted.

This is why I refrained from giving a level. In general, good breakpoints are 60, 100 and 140 - the levels in which you switch difficulties, because if you work on the armor lore skill, you will always be able to wear the next difficulty's equipment long before you reach that level. For example, on level 50 or so in silver, you can switch to gold difficulty equipment and socketables, and on level 120 or so, you can already switch to niob equipment.

In my opinion, the best shopper is a level 75 niobium shopper. I made my very own shopper back in S2FA (using the self-sufficient build I posted awhile ago and fighting the platinum guardians for over 40 minutes) and she has supported ALL my chars - be it current or already dead or deleted.

This is why I refrained from giving a level. In general, good breakpoints are 60, 100 and 140 - the levels in which you switch difficulties, because if you work on the armor lore skill, you will always be able to wear the next difficulty's equipment long before you reach that level. For example, on level 50 or so in silver, you can switch to gold difficulty equipment and socketables, and on level 120 or so, you can already switch to niob equipment.

Hi there Dobri.

I am sorry for all the confusion I have caused in your thread. It comes from having a tiny brain !

Thanks for the advice you share, it has been priceless.

Cheers,

Steve.

Try using a pistol instead of the bow. If you find a Death's Chirr would be great. use pelting for the regen per hit and AW for very close range multiple mobs. mod AW for the explode.

Well, starting off with this build is the hardest... If you have no support, the levels until 60, or until you manage to get a set and a few leeching weapons are hell. If you have support, the hard times end around level 40 or so, when you can wear a level 45 equip and usually have a leeching set and spawned a felde's sword or two.

The good thing is that in the end, the build never gets boring and there is always a room for improvement or tweaking. I always enjoy tweaking build and stuff :)

Well, I made level 16 yesterday, so I now have weapons and armor with slots. After filling the slots, things are not so bad. The Hypnosis mod for RP works wonders on most mobs. I did have to run for my life in the human territory from a werewolf champion and one of the demons in the class quest. In both cases Instill Belief worked wonders, until it wore off and I had to finish off my former slave. I ended up casting RP's and running in circles through the the pillars.

• 2 weeks later...