Looking For seraphim Meele Set

Looking for a good low level set for a dual wield seraphim if at all possible

Niokaste's Blade Dance

would be awesome hit me up on Xbox Live gamertag

Kaylex 30

also what swords would be best to go with

I prefer a pair of Officer's Sabers, but if you also have Swords skill, you might consider Boneslicers. Boneslicers have some nice bonuses that Swords skill unlocks, and, since they are a quest reward, Boneslicers are easier to come by.

I've got the entire set at 15, 60-75 & 210! What level do you need it at? On a side note, I'm not able to get on much 'til about a week from now so I'll help you then! One more thing I have that might help is level 20 Officer's Sabers socketed with level 219: Damage & +All Skills rings which gives you about 299 damage per sword and +51 All Skills and one does fire damage & the other magic at %80.8 conversion or something like that! On one more side note, the lower level the item with these type of rings in them the more damage they do because it's some sort of glitch! If I were to socket them into High Level Sabers, they wouldn't do as much damage! Anyway, just let me know what level you need the set at....

Edited by Sacred Guru

I really don't know too much about the levels in Sacred 2 as I would in S1 but what ever you can pert with will help out tremendously as of right now I have restarted my seraphim as I am still learning with it but it shouldnt be a problem to get her leveled to where I need to