Accessing the Sacred 2 downloads section

Sorry posting this here, but how do I access the download / upload section of the toons posted.

I really want a high level bargain toon but have only played one till about 40sh or so and is still busy leveling up a smith too, so leveling both is taking way to much time. If any one can help set my up with such a toon it would be great.

Thanks.

Sorry posting this here, but how do I access the download / upload section of the toons posted.

I really want a high level bargain toon but have only played one till about 40sh or so and is still busy leveling up a smith too, so leveling both is taking way to much time. If any one can help set my up with such a toon it would be great.

Thanks.

I'm not 100% certain - but I don't believe it's been set up as yet. Last I heard, they were still working on setting it up.

Hey there BLaaR. Give the download another try. I made some adjustments that should allow you to download. :)

Thanks. I gave it a try but it is still prompting me for a password.

This forum is protected by a password!

You must enter the correct forum password to gain access to this forum. Please ensure that your browser is capable of storing temporary cookies

Hey there BLaaR. Give the download another try. I made some adjustments that should allow you to download. :)

Thanks. I gave it a try but it is still prompting me for a password.

This forum is protected by a password!

You must enter the correct forum password to gain access to this forum. Please ensure that your browser is capable of storing temporary cookies

I get the same message. Mind you, there are no topics in that forum so theres nothing there to download BLaaR.

Strange about the password... I don't remember setting one up. Might be something that was set when we upgraded. I'll have a look later today. :)

lol, we had so many huge projects lined up for january doldrums...but everyone steaming ahead on Wiki lately has kept all our attention on pages going up. Soon as eveyrone is comfy with the templates, et al...we will start having some fun with this download section .

We want to make this download section THE largest Sacred gaming downloads resource in at least the second and third sectors of this galaxy.

At least

;)

gogo

lol that was me.

I put it in place when creating the downloads section. Was just awaiting for us to get and organize the module for downloads.

:)

gogo

@ BLaaR - See.. I told you so...

OK..Ok.. So you can call me the Rush Limbaugh of Dark Matters... :D

Absolutley!

Actually, I'm happy that we have members like you who are keeping chests, and are aware of download possiblities. We want to have them all, all the downloads, all the builds, all the chests... everything of value that a Sacred 2 player would want.

If there are members who are aware of good chests and downloads, this can help us get the base downloads needed for this section up quicker...and the more obscure ones out there... we will eventually,

have...them...

all!

*echo*

:viking:

gogo

Yes!

Ah, DB and Wolfie, I know both you guys are also savvy on the downloads ^^ Please please please, if you can maybe keep an eye out for downloads we should keep in this section for base downloads for the community?

Each download will have a button that can be skinned and filled with a description of what the download is a about. In the case of a community member wanting to contribute a build or chest that they think is worthwhile...the description area can be a great way to inform or "pitch" the value of the download to another fan to try it out.

Our builds can actually outlive us and travel out to the net... immortality!

:bounce:

gogo

I was under the impression there are some blank level toons for downlaod, hence the reason I asked about accessing the section. So soon there will be ,this is great news, thank you for all the hard work going into this.

Here you go BLaaR, enjoy :) Just put them in your savegame folder.

PS. Gogo...is it ok for me to attach them here? If not you can edit them out or tell me and I'll remove them.

Thanks DB, that helps out great till we get this module in place.

:)

gogo

Those are great, I enjoyed looking through all the sets and items, now it would be nice to have similar "blanks" at say level 50 and 100 too. :)

But I can see a lat of work went into creating those, and thank you so much.

• 2 weeks later...