Looking for Officer's Saber

I have a treasure chest for a level 96 player you can have, I assure there are more goodies than just an officer's saber. You can get me in windows live or email if you want. Wish I could post it here. I guarantee it will be worth your time.

I am afraid cannot help (the whole cross-platform thing), other than to give this advice: Stop holding out and find anything better than a L20 Officer's Saber.

Its not that realy easy, the melee damage isnt my only source of damge, the big part is deathly spears damage and since I have triple high level whets in it, damage on deathly spears will drop much without.

y

I am afraid cannot help (the whole cross-platform thing), other than to give this advice: Stop holding out and find anything better than a L20 Officer's Saber.

Its not that realy easy, the melee damage isnt my only source of damge, the big part is deathly spears damage and since I have triple high level whets in it, damage on deathly spears will drop much without.

y

Heya,

but it is good advice nonetheless. The Officer's Saber is a good trader sword at best.

I can give you these at any level, but you really have alot of better options!

Greetz

Furian you know me :P actually with our time zone difrences I start play when you are leaving but still we meet. I play closed.net. This character I need for is softcore , but I log hardcore from time to time . Today I went hardcorre trying DM, when into berserk dragon in group of mobs ... dead .. first HC death :D

Edited by Elwin

Furian you know me :P actually with our time zone difrences I start play when you are leaving but still we meet. I play closed.net. This character I need for is softcore , but I log hardcore from time to time . Today I went hardcorre trying DM, when into berserk dragon in group of mobs ... dead .. first HC death :D

Ohhh ok I gotcha. Berserk Dragon? ouch that's one rune I will not eat. Your result is the most common. Unless you can run faster than the other guy.

"others are better"? Do you mean other weapons? I am a fan of the Officer's Saber. The 4 gold slots can be a problem though. That puts a lot of bonuses in one item, and you will lose 3 of those if you have to break the sword.

"others are better"? Do you mean other weapons? I am a fan of the Officer's Saber. The 4 gold slots can be a problem though. That puts a lot of bonuses in one item, and you will lose 3 of those if you have to break the sword.

4x Gold slots? :D Mine always have 3 and an elemental slot ;)

But anyways, it is the simple fact that it has low base damage and crap mods on it. You can overcome this a bit by socketing, but it still is not that great....

1-handed alternatives:

-Serpent Tongue

-Flame Smiter

-Ice Flash

-Kal'Dur's Legacy

-Lots of rares with decent mods and 2 sockets

-Tinwora's Curse (Caster)

-Arnums Prevalence (Caster)

-Methedrin's Scepter (Caster)

-Maybe even Ancrids for the double hits

There are alot more, but these I would consider using outside the Kal'Dur's which is always great.

Greetz

Edited by Barristan