More Star Wars Easter Eggs with CM

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh there it is. Found it on the Easter Egg link. Was looking for it in the unique armor. And mine looks differant. wonder if that is because I have the Ci-Sacred mod installed also.

Most likely the ciSacred mod went along and replaced the CM v0110 surface.txt. This red glow is from a big, fat, red "X" that shows a missing texture.

Er... v0110...? Did I miss something..?

Ahh there it is. Found it on the Easter Egg link. Was looking for it in the unique armor. And mine looks differant. wonder if that is because I have the Ci-Sacred mod installed also.

Most likely the ciSacred mod went along and replaced the CM v0110 surface.txt. This red glow is from a big, fat, red "X" that shows a missing texture.

Er... v0110...? Did I miss something..?

Erm. Sorry I meant v0100 of course...I got so used to type the v0110 in recent tracks. ;)

Silver, can you say how many uniques there are gonna be about? More than ten?

:)

gogo

Sadly not so much... yet. There are 3 of them in v100. The two pictured and one big scythe-axe. The only instance of it I is level 80 so it requires qiute a high-level SW. I'm not a big fan of red stats (though Photoshop is my best friend, as always, so this could be solved) and I can't picture it in use.

EDIT

Made the wiki page for the last CM unique - Scythe of the Slayer. Took the picture that LazyTomcat showed on Mantis as an illustration of the item in use. So the list of Community Patch Unique Items is a bit longer now.

/EDIT

Edited by Silver_fox

hmmm, well since there are so few uniques, what I can do is put in just a link into the Wiki Uniques page, that will link to where the uniques are stemming from their own CM Patch Uniques page.

If we find that the page becomes very long and unwieldy, we can, at that point, think about creating a more detailed system to break them up according to lores.

:)

gogo