Darkness - The Dusk of a New Skin

I still need to fix the search box positioning and the skin's footer. I don't think I'll do anything else unless other serious problems are found. I'd like to move on to making my own skin for us and after working so closely with this one I'm fairly certain I can top it. :agreed:

Enjoy the extra elbow room. ^^

P.s.

If the skin looks all garbled just refresh the page. You should probably clear your browsers cache in that case.

I'll bet you can :)

Nice fluid version though, its much better now. I didnt realise you could change the mouse pointer...are you able to change the hand you get when you go to click on a link or the mouse you get in a textbox?

Looking forwards to what you can do though!

Ahh...now we know what all that tinkering heard from behind his locked room at five thirty am every morning these last few days has been about.

I know this was backbreaking work Schot, but you really pulled it together for us, and the downloads page is really shining.

Thank you

:)

gogo

Cheers loco!

Oh yeah Dragon. The pointer, lol. I was toying around with that. I've always wanted to give our site a pointer of it's very own. ^^ I'm going to look into editing the other 6 or 7 types of cursors. DarkMatters... The Game! :D

Thanx gogo. It was indeed though at the very least it was a learning experience that I'll be able to apply to my own skin.

It is yup DB. It's one of the map icons. The player icon. Nice "gaming" colours. ^^

And yes gogo. Yoh face-ah. :P

Cursors being uncooperative so I've sent it to the naughty corner for now.

It is yup DB. It's one of the map icons. The player icon. Nice "gaming" colours. ^^

And yes gogo. Yoh face-ah. :P

Cursors being uncooperative so I've sent it to the naughty corner for now.

Ahh...thats what it is. I feel that it kinda doesnt fit in with the colour scheme of the forum though...it stands out....but there is no green or yellow anywhere else...

Edited by Dragon Brother

I feel that it kinda doesnt fit in with the colour scheme of the forum though...it stands out....but there is no green or yellow anywhere else...

Yes! DB u said it man... color scheme of this cursor... :blink:

yeah exactly ^^

Ah say...

Ah say mah face!

:dance:

gogo

Yeah, that cursor was quite arcade eh. :D Cheers to wolfie for suggesting the Sacred 2 game cursor. We now have two new cursor. A default and a link hover cursor. You'll to refresh your browser to see the cursor.

Is the default avatar not functioning correctly or is my browser at fault? The image displayed (well not actually displaying) for a whole number of members is http://darkmatters.org/forums/public/style_avatars/blank_avatar.gif

I'm using chrome and it just appears as a missing picture link, rather than empty space. I was just wondering if the default avatar should not be applied?

http://darkmatters.org/forums/public/style_avatars/noavatar.jpg :

noavatar.jpg

Oh, and I'm liking the cursors very much Schott!! :cow_white:

Gotta say I almost missed the new Fluid one. And the cursors. ^^ Grand job guys! Deffo a high five. :thumbsup:

The slim will be good for browsing with my Android.

Edited by Stormwing

I was going to post something about what you guys are on, and if I could have some... but after switching to Fluid I now see the fancy new cursors. Good work, Schot!

Definitely looking forward to seeing a skin of (your) own.

Kudos!

Scott

Excellent! This works much better.

Thanx!

Is the default avatar not functioning correctly or is my browser at fault? The image displayed (well not actually displaying) for a whole number of members is http://darkmatters.org/forums/public/style_avatars/blank_avatar.gif

I'm using chrome and it just appears as a missing picture link, rather than empty space. I was just wondering if the default avatar should not be applied?

http://darkmatters.org/forums/public/style_avatars/noavatar.jpg :

noavatar.jpg

Oh, and I'm liking the cursors very much Schott! :cow_white:

Gotta say I almost missed the new Fluid one. And the cursors. ^^ Grand job guys! Deffo a high five. :thumbsup:

The slim will be good for browsing with my Android.

Oh, good catch Scleameth and thanx. I'll have that fixed in a jiffy. ^^

I was going to post something about what you guys are on, and if I could have some... but after switching to Fluid I now see the fancy new cursors. Good work, Schot!

Definitely looking forward to seeing a skin of (your) own.

Kudos!

Scott

lol, we're on Fluid. It's the only way to fly. ^^ Cheers!

In other news... Lately we've been in contact with the author of the skin who has promised us a properly coded version of our new home. Looking forward to that! :)

Default avatar is back! Seems our forum's software designers changed the naming scheme for the default avatar's file name. A nice easy fix.

I'll be changing the Fluid skin into the default skin but I think I'll have to drop the fancy new cursor for a while. It's acting kinda strange in Explorer... Surprise surprise.

The new cursors are actually awesome brought out here from ingame. They are elegant and classy... though I think my head would have been kinda cool no?

:P

gogo

The new cursors are actually awesome brought out here from ingame. They are elegant and classy... though I think my head would have been kinda cool no?

:P

gogo

Yer head as loading/welcome screen ? :P