Active Sacred 2 HC players

The closed HC servers seem to have died a death lately :(

I saw in another thread that some of the DARK players are moving to open.net with the CM patch, so was wondering if anybody is still playing closed HC?

I'm taking a break from Sacred 2 for a while after overplaying it but want to come back at some point.

I hope Sacred 2 has not run it's course and that all the players have moved on :(

I noticed the same thing Dobs, Closed-net HC community is around death, even some german players seems to don't play anymore. :(

I'm still playing Closed AND Open/CM, but if it continue like this, I'll surely totally merge to 100% Open/CM.

I'll be doing both I think. Still have a mission to get a toon to 200 on closed net HC. But also getting the open net CM patch urge also.

RL has taken the front seat to my play time lately, but I am definetly not dead. Although the CM patch has some really nice new content with sets and quests and such that it is attractive and I have been exploring a bit. I wouldn't assume that just because things have slowed that the game is dead.

We will all be back.

I'm still playing actively, but I am rapidly losing the patience needed to grind alone for long periods of time.

If I do end up going to Open, I don't know if I will be able to control the urge to run builds I've wanted to, but didn't have the equipment for (eg. dual kal'durs) and I am concerned that after the initial surge of fun, it will ruin the game experience completely.

Heya,

was exactly this, that made me move to Open.

I 'think' I am getting committed to Open, but who knows...

Can still get together there, yesterday we even did Empty Office quest with 3 Darkies :D

Greetz

Heya,

that it was!

And to add to this..... everyone from DA is ofc also welcome on our Open Net servers :D

It really is alot of fun.... new stuff, new quests, and only players you like to play with..... ofc there are downsides.... Server switching is a bit different, but no real prob.

Greetz

@Dreeft, If you join a server, it will use creators Balance.txt.... we play with unmodded txt, so no prob there... you still need to earn your gear :D

Edited by Barristan

Thanks Barri, I'm enjoying another *cough* unreleased ARPG at the moment but would love to team up with you guys at some point and try out the CM patch :paladin:

The dilemma is knowing which game to play :)

• 4 weeks later...

I just came back to HC closed. I think I am going to try the CM patch and give it a try in the next week or so.

I was on a break, then played some cataclysm and am now going to bounch back and forth between borderlands on my ps3 and sacred on the pc.

Edited by kriv

I'm just playing single player now. I'm playing untwinked so thats a little too challenging to play hardcore. Therefore I wouldn't be able to play with anyone I know anyhow. I'm also playing a weird build for HC.