Zero Experience

Last night I was trying to find the line in the balance file so that I could not get experience for kills. I want to change this value so that I may hunt for Set Pieces at certain levels. Any help here? The lines I did find with experience in them didn't seem to change the actual amount gained in game.

ps. when I tryed changing this value:

MP_experience = {1000,1225,1325,1550,1825},

to this for silver play

MP_experience = {1000,5,1325,1550,1825},

the experience I received stayed the same.

Edited by Furian67

Last night I was trying to find the line in the balance file so that I could not get experience for kills. I want to change this value so that I may hunt for Set Pieces at certain levels. Any help here? The lines I did find with experience in them didn't seem to change the actual amount gained in game.

ps. when I tryed changing this value:

MP_experience = {1000,1225,1325,1550,1825},

to this for silver play

MP_experience = {1000,5,1325,1550,1825},

the experience I received stayed the same.

the code line you have above relates to experience based on the number of players in server:

1 = 100.00%

2 = 122.50%

3 = 132.50%

4 = 155.50%

5 = 182.50%

So if you have a Camp runner at say level 100 that you want to use to farm sets (without accidentally leveling to 101 and locking silver diff :/ ) you should lower the first one to 0.5% in a solo server. or all of them so you can farm with friends and don't care how many are in server.

There's also a slight chance it might cause unexpected errors if you made it 0.

Imagine if it divided something by that value. The world would surely implode :P

Imagine if it divided something by that value. The world would surely implode :P

I somehow doubt that there would be a reason to divide by the experience multiplier though...so I don't think anything would break.

I somehow doubt that there would be a reason to divide by the experience multiplier though...so I don't think anything would break.

Haha, yeh me either. Just wanted to make a divide by zero joke whistle.gif