Bot on a Bike

Yeah! :smart:

Ok, I will get a few more linked, but here's Mad Dawg, the Bot on a Bike I've been playing recently. This was Gold Guardians, at the time I had a dagger (82-102 dmg) and ~100 hard damage rings socketed. 'Left clicks' with Battle Extension passive, nothing to fancy but did the job nicely, no?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfaYpxh7jUc

Edited by essjayehm

Are hard damage that good? To me 50% whet damage looks much higher than just like 20 hard o.0

Ah, yes... I really don't know since on console the highest I've seen is 22% damage on Niob whet @ NPC blacksmith.

BUT, the rings are completely awesome on the TG. These rings add to your "weapondamage" which gets multiplied many times (Tactics, Combat Alert, Damage +x%, Whet etc), whereas Whet is just another one of those multipliers. I've never seen anything to compare them on console playing fairly.

PS they WERE Niob-quality, 5 of them @ ~ 18-18 IIRC.

Good Job Mad Dawg, and just simple melee clicks too. Forgot what the console looked like, wow been ages since I played Sacred on Xbox.

OK, I've got a vid for each of the outdoor bosses, I'll start uploading them and linking as I go, watch for updates!

First, vs. Gar'Colossus. Listen for me to ask politely (Canadian, after all) for him to throw a rock :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImvvZ9f1fxg

Here I forgot to zoom in before starting the vid... darn camera turns off automatically while I'm grinding between bosses. Anyway, a shot of my living room and Bloodclaw Swamp Dragon's guts all over the place, too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0r5Yjndh50

More to come...

Edited by essjayehm

My TG has similiar power outdoor but isnt that great against guardians. But it wasnt made for boss kiling anyway, it was created for full utility ;p

That is the main purpose of posting the videos :P No change in equipment setups for Guardians or outdoor dudes.

I was quite afraid when I first went after them at this stage (Gold difficulty, level 63) but it turned out to be quite easy as you can see. Still quite a few hits to drop those guys with passive BE, so I re-specced him at 75, with a Serpent Tounge (230-282 damage) and +142 hard damage socketed. The outdoor bosses dropped in < 5 seconds and the Guardians were literally 4-5 hits with Dedicated Blow + 2xCombat Alert.

I apologize for not getting vids of that setup, but these are still very good for any toon at this level.

"Come ooooon. Throw your rock. Throw it!" :lol:

Great vids Scott! Looks like you're having good fun with that TG. I wonder if you could hook up your camera somehow to record the video internally or somesuch. So you could get a nice sharp image.

"Come ooooon. Throw your rock. Throw it!" :lol:

Hey, I was on a time limit! :P

Great vids Scott! Looks like you're having good fun with that TG. I wonder if you could hook up your camera somehow to record the video internally or somesuch. So you could get a nice sharp image.

Hrm... a riddle worthy of the almighty Sphinx :) My inner technoidiot wants to say no, but I'll have a looksee at the XBOX outputs and my camera attachment, etc. Most of the issue here is:

1) Daytime

1a) The front of my house is 80% glass.

1b) Wintertime, and the lake my house faces is frozen over and reflects a lot of light...

So my next shots will be nighttime, unless a direct-to-vid option is available. Might be interesting playing on the 2.5" screen of the camera ;)