Wow...

I didn't think Silver mode would have such an effect on the game, but boy was I wrong. The bosses and mobs are actually CHALLENGING, no matter your own level. Indeed, taking down the White Griffin was a major hassle.

On the plus side, leveling a lot easier now. I've just finished all the quests in western Tyr Lais (Bloodtongue, the Griffin, Abbess, etc) before heading to the next major town after Sloeford, and I'm already level 19. At this right, I may very well hit 25 before I even get to Thylisium.

And I'm loving every minute of it. =D

I didn't think Silver mode would have such an effect on the game, but boy was I wrong. The bosses and mobs are actually CHALLENGING, no matter your own level. Indeed, taking down the White Griffin was a major hassle.

On the plus side, leveling a lot easier now. I've just finished all the quests in western Tyr Lais (Bloodtongue, the Griffin, Abbess, etc) before heading to the next major town after Sloeford, and I'm already level 19. At this right, I may very well hit 25 before I even get to Thylisium.

Just wait till you get to Gold... Or Platinum or Niobium... If you think Silver is challenging, those levels will make Silver look like a walk in the park.

Exciting post, glad you're loving the game! Make it to Niobium, you'll find that damage resistances begin to change. Most monsters at lower levels have, as part of their repertoire, a goodish amount of psychical damage in ...as you get closer to Niobium, the spectrum will begin to change, and you'll have monsters hitting much harder with strong mono-elemental damage.

Relic holders to the rescue!

:)

gogo

Hey there.

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the game. There is so much to see and do. There sure are some tough mobs out there, and should be treated with respect...........or a large axe around the head. Your choice !

If you haven't visited the Sacred Wiki, you might want to check it out. You can find some fantastic info there, and also great build help, which may be of use to you.

See you,

Steve.