The traveller has returned

Hi guys, guess who's back!

I don't know how many months/years it's been but I'm baaaaaaaaack *wicked grin*

Alot has changed since I last came here, I got a job, a girlfriend & a nicotine addiction :P

Sooooo how are all of you guys? :pitcher:

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

like the new skin? A lot of changes eh? Are you playing any other games now, or think Sacred 2 with all the new CM Patch goodies could draw you back in?

:devil:

gogo

If I could game on my work I would, nowadays I head to the pub after work for one drink, then cook dinner & fall asleep with my gf on the phone or while watching some movie :whistle:

In the weekend I play some World of Warcraft with the mates when we're not on some partey,

Thinking of buying the Sacred 2 Gold when my first pay check arrives (only started working full time new job this month)

cheers!

I remember when you first chatted about the modding for this game so long ago, and you came up with the motto we put into the forum title... The future of Sacred 2!

And now, look what you've unleashed! have you seen all the new items and changes for the game?

sick

good sick though, not bad sick

:P

gogo

I remember when you first chatted about the modding for this game so long ago, and you came up with the motto we put into the forum title... The future of Sacred 2!

And now, look what you've unleashed! have you seen all the new items and changes for the game?

sick

good sick though, not bad sick

:P

gogo

*some friendly swear words* GOGO! you got my fingers itching! Gonna head over to the topics right away. Playing Elder Scrolls 3 & 4 back in the days I rejoiced every time I found a new mod to test & use and now you tell me it's been developped so well in Sacred 2 AS WELL?

*begins biting cookies and twitching happily* :BlobRed:

cheers!

Well, there's a kind of Patch fever going on now. The CM Patch has taken this game into some pretty exciting places, and there's a lot of people on the boards here now that have contributed wiki work and I think even some legendary stories ^^

I'll see if I can pull up some links...but check this one for now, Essence of Dark Matters... we got our own item!

Introducing a New Molotov Cocktail!

Hello, throw potions!

:)

gogo

Well, there's a kind of Patch fever going on now. The CM Patch has taken this game into some pretty exciting places, and there's a lot of people on the boards here now that have contributed wiki work and I think even some legendary stories ^^

I'll see if I can pull up some links...but check this one for now, Essence of Dark Matters... we got our own item!

Introducing a New Molotov Cocktail!

Hello, throw potions!

gogo

OMG epic Diablo 2 nostalgia :o

cheers!

Hi guys, guess who's back!

I don't know how many months/years it's been but I'm baaaaaaaaack *wicked grin*

Alot has changed since I last came here, I got a job, a girlfriend & a nicotine addiction :P

Sooooo how are all of you guys? :pitcher:

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Yes, but what about... TEH CAKE? Did it finally tell you the truth?! :happy:

Welcome back Cheerios! I mean Chareos. ^^

lol, got the title too chareos, was too tired in the morning to mention it... LOVED that part

wazaaaa.jpg

gogo

Hehe osoooom movie indead :BlobRed:

Yes, but what about... TEH CAKE? Did it finally tell you the truth?! :happy:

Welcome back Cheerios! I mean Chareos. ^^

NO! It's still a lie created by the xenophobic bakers in Cookieland, altho there's a political party that claims that Cake is the new messias!

Shun the believers! :viking:

cheers!