Introducing new Star Wars themed uniques

Since the new legendary lightsaber called Power of NIF got some attention, I decided to make a topic for the other Star Wars themed CM additions too.

This time I wanted to introduce two new uniques which got their wiki pages yesterday:

- Unique lightsaber called Bringer of Light

- And a real Darth Vader's helmet (for the Inquisitor, of course) called Helmet of unspeakable evil

Enjoy these new items and don't forget to say 'thank you' to the CM developers, who made them for you.

Edited by Silver_fox

I love the helmet. This is exactly what any inquisitor needs - be it offensive, caster or hybrid :) Great idea guys, and great work making the textures for the helmet.

Hrm... now the Inquisitor needs the "Helmet of invisible evil" (Netherworld) and "Helmet of silent evil" (Gruesome aspect). Named as such because unseeable and unhearable are not "words".

My poor GI/NN priest feels left out :(

:4rofl:

Edit - Willpower-based lighsabers gets :thumbsup: from me. Nice flavour.

Edited by essjayehm

Helmet of unspeakable evil, hahah

Silver, great idea with this topic! It just seems like there's so many new pages out for the CM patch in Wiki, getting to cover them all is challenging, but with posts like this, everyone gets to see the goodies.

And Star Wars for goodies...who'll ever say no?

:bounce:

gogo

Hrm... now the Inquisitor needs the "Helmet of invisible evil" (Netherworld) and "Helmet of silent evil" (Gruesome aspect). Named as such because unseeable and unhearable are not "words".

My poor GI/NN priest feels left out :(

:4rofl:

Edit - Willpower-based lighsabers gets :thumbsup: from me. Nice flavour.

Sounds like an antithesis to the Three Wise Monkeys to me. Also, wouldn't the suffixes "of Invisible Evil" and "of Silent Evil" be more appropriate for chest/shoulder armor and footwear, respectively?

P.S. I concur that the concept of Willpower boosting damage for lightsabers is awesome.