Excited About Birthdays...

I have to say that I'm super excited right now.

I just bought what I believe to be one of the best presents I could, for my beloved: 2 tickets to the Music as a Weapon performance in our area, featuring Disturbed, Korn, Sevendust, and In This Moment.

I may have heard of Sevendust (not sure about This Moment), but Disturbed is one of his favorite bands, and I know he misses live concert opportunities (we don't get a lot of them here, compared to GA), so I'm pretty excited to see his reaction when I give them to him! The best part of it is that the concert is only 2 days after his birthday X3

Now, though, I am left with the question: How will I top this one? XD;

Anyhooo...I was just so excited I had to rave about it! Also...hello again! I'm going to try to be online more, though this semester seems kind of busy, so no guarantees.

Loffs to you all!

~Jaggy

That is a great line up. I saw Korn play about 2 months ago and their live show is as impressive as ever.

I saw Disturbed play in a fairly small pub (maybe 2002?) and it was one of the best live shows I've been too.

Hope you guys have an awesome time :D

Oh, nice gift Jaggy! Lucky guy that one. :D That is gonna be such a fun night for you both. I can imagine how excited you must be with a wicked gift like that to give. You must be dieing to tell him, lol. Sending little hints here and there maybe? ^^ You're getting yourself in a lot of trouble though. Youu'll have a tough time topping that one for sure!

@Schot: Oh yes, I'm definitely bubbling over inside, wanting to tell him. I almost spilled the beans that day :blush:

But yeah...I don't know how I'll top it XD;

@Rantras: Here's to hoping! (Though I have very little doubt ;p)

I would say... win the million dollar lottery. That will definitely top it. ;)

That was a very nice present to give. :) Quite a line-up with Korn, Disturbed, and Sevendust. :D

• 2 weeks later...