Sig and Avatar offers for DarkMatters' members

Hi Sarah,

something like this?

fdrpk2.jpg

EDIT: oh, and don't worry about any time! I don't mind if you'd like a different approach all together...

something like this perhaps? (I know the crows wings are not as crisp as they could be, but you get the idea....)

2rftquu.png

Edited by Scleameth

Scleameth, WOW..the work with the different size crows on the sig, plus your finishes on the avatar are pure beauty. This one is giving Munera's teeth a run for the money!

:)

gogo

Hiya Edgar! I'll say it again WOW! Man, it's hard to choose. I think that I like the bottom one better. Makes them look like they are gonna fly off into the wild blue yonder..lol. Fantastic!

Thank you ever so much. Such incredible work. You've got quite the talent and I again appreciate you taking the time to do this for me. :bow:

Hi Sarah,

I'm having a little difficulty cleaning 'em crows up... the original picture I used just did not have enough detail. So I added a little bit of a glow effect to just disguise the faults a bit. :sweating:

Here's 2 - the bottom one has a bit of Photoshop Lens Flare...

1196maw.png

23jityh.png

EDIT: Well, this forum background just seem to highlight all faults ... :crazy: I guess it's back to the drawing board.... gimme a day or 3, but try one on in the mean time to see how it fits. Let me know what you want changed, or could I start with a totally new motif?

Edited by Scleameth

I love them all...lol though I do prefer the one without the lens flare and I really like the completely different one too..lol So many excellent choices..lol and so very hard to choose..

I'll try one out and see how it looks. I know it will look fantastic. Hmmm, maybe I could use them both, just change 'em out occasionally..lol Thanks sooooo much for all you've done.

Okay, now I feel really stupid. I figured out how to change to the new avatar, but I am having problems figuring out how to use the image in my sig. I know I'm missing something completely obvious. Would you mind telling me what I am missing..lol Thanks bunches. :bye:

Okay, now I feel really stupid. I figured out how to change to the new avatar, but I am having problems figuring out how to use the image in my sig. I know I'm missing something completely obvious. Would you mind telling me what I am missing..lol Thanks bunches. :bye:

It's fairly simple...

In the upper right corner of the page, you should see your handle, followed by a drop down, and a number for how many notifications you've got followed by yet another drop down. Click the one next to your name, and select My Settings.

From there click on the Profile tab and look for the Change Signature item on the left hand menu.

You'll need to host your sig file somewhere - photobucket, or another similar service.

Next, insert the URL by clicking the Insert Image and pasting the location of the file on the hosting service.

You can also do other things - like center the image by clicking on the Align Center button on the right hand side of the editor.

Click Save and you should see your pic in your signature.. :D

Great info wolfie2kX - thanks!

Sarah, I hope you come right and it's been a pleasure!

Just to add to this - you can right-click on the image and "copy image URL" and then paste that link when you're on the signature page. I'm not sure if this link might take you directly to editing your signature?

Edited by Scleameth

The new avatar loox fantastic in place. Sarah, very nice! And I can help put it in your sig if you want, please post back if you're needing some help.

Another great match up here Edgar, congratulations

:thumbsup:

gogo

I love avatars that are cropped out and not really squares as base. They are more apparent to me, and stylish, you have some great effects on this one, the edges even kind of fade in and out.

I like it

Now..who's up next!

:gogo:

gogo

Thanks Wolfie! I found out where to change, etc. just didn't have a hosted link to paste. Thank you for clearing that up. I knew it was simple and I just missed a step.

Edgar, it's been a pleasure having you design my spiffy new avatar and sigs. Your work is AMAZING! I can't begin to thank you enough for taking time out of your busy life to grant my request. Just know that I am very grateful and thankful for your exquisite work.

No worries gogo, if I can't force it to bend to my will I'll be calling for help lol, I think it will be fine. heehee :D

Thanks Wolfie! I found out where to change, etc. just didn't have a hosted link to paste. Thank you for clearing that up. I knew it was simple and I just missed a step.

Edgar, it's been a pleasure having you design my spiffy new avatar and sigs. Your work is AMAZING! I can't begin to thank you enough for taking time out of your busy life to grant my request. Just know that I am very grateful and thankful for your exquisite work.

No worries gogo, if I can't force it to bend to my will I'll be calling for help lol, I think it will be fine. heehee :D

You're welcome.. :D

Looks nice.

Wonderful work Scleameth and gratz crowgrrrl! I always love seeing what you come up with Scleameth. So cool to see how your style keeps changing. :)

• 1 year later...

and so... 1 year later... :Just_Cuz_12:

Well, with GW2 about to be released, I noticed a few real good signature generators out there already! But none that would be 100% personalized. So if you want a GW2 sig just gimme a shout and a screenshot/mugshot (as I understand, high res screenshots can be done by holding down Shift, or was that Cntrl, or mebee Alt? :Just_Cuz_21: dunno, I'll edit this post when the I get into the game).

And samples of what you want is always good to have as a head start. And to keep cut-out work to a minimum, try and pose in front of a green screen when taking yer screenshot :whistle: ...OK, so probably no green screens floating around in GW2, but perhaps a solid wall background or somethin'

EDIT: about the high-res screenshots... just did a lil google search and apparently you have to enable it in the options menu... there is also anoption for 3D screenshots and I'm rather interested to see what the outcome of that is!

Edited by Scleameth