Sig and Avatar offers for DarkMatters' members

Anybody out there with any special request? If you like my efforts then just gimme a shout :crazy:

Here's some I made in the past and feel free to use as you please... if it pleases you...

My anime

goku_sig_2.png

goku_sig.jpg

banner10.png

this one unfortunately has my name imprinted...

scl_sig2.jpg

My darks:

scl_sig.png

ban_red.jpg

ban_black.jpg

banner13.png

banner14b.png

thefellowship.png

35clgsw.png

2m2bbd5.png

Sacred 2s:

banner12.png

banner17.jpg

banner16.jpg

And some wallpapers...

s2i.jpg

s2g.jpg

s2f.jpg

Edited by Scleameth
  • Like! 1

Thanks all! I like that you like!

nice! Are you in to making awesome Avatars too?

Yeah sure, in fact perhaps a mod could change the title of the topic to Sig/Av offers...

What did you have in mind?

Without glow:

2rm121d.png

EDIT: Yikes I had 1 with a glow effect that just looked nasty on the forum background...

EDIT EDIT:

This one is a bit bigger.

2r6leza.png

Edited by Scleameth

Not at all Schot! I'm just too glad! lemme know if you want any changed. I actually searched the web for a pick of Dark Matter to use as a background for that one, but it looks kinda like a car badge from the 50s so I left it that way.

Yeah sure, in fact perhaps a mod could change the title of the topic to Sig/Av offers...

Done!

muhaha, you have indeed released the beast, Scleameth, welcome to Photoshop slavery!

:whip:

Hey, btw, how's the twins?

They must be darlin!

:)

gogo

Yup it's slavery alright, but with a tad addiction added... :Just_Cuz_12:

Nicole turns 3 in Feb and Tyler is now 4 months... :

img00203t.jpg

She's a little crazy and a whole lot naughty, but we love her very much!

p1030914vj.jpg

This guy brings new meaning to the words "chilled out". Milk & Sleep is life at it's best!

Without glow:

fdmser.png

EDIT: Yikes I had 1 with a glow effect that just looked nasty on the forum background...

EDIT EDIT:

This one is a bit bigger.

fdmser2.png

Heya,

this one is really nice :D Is it also possible to add my name to it somewhere, without making it too big for an avvy? Thinking at the bottom maybe?

Greetz

Nice work tho!

Edited by Barristan

I like the work, good one Scleameth. I would have made Barristan's name another color other than the blue of the entire image, just to make it stand out a bit more and having it distinct.

gogo

I like the work, good one Scleameth. I would have made Barristan's name another color other than the blue of the entire image, just to make it stand out a bit more and having it distinct.

gogo

I tried something else, but the blue just blended best. red or green is just plain nasty, white works, but then it's just like: BARRISTAN in yer face :4rofl: how about this one? Kinda chromy...

dyq2v6.png

Wow Scleameth! Now you're my new idol second to Schot McGuyver :D

Can I ask you a favour if you aren't busy?

Sure! Apart from world piece, what favour did you have in mind?

Edited by Scleameth

lol What I want is a signature that hopefully won't be difficult to create: A signature full of mouths laughing and the word EVER! "printed" on it. Is that possible?

I don't mind if they're cartoons or real mouths. I'd prefer them to be evil plz ^^ and all in the same background colour if you dont mind. Well, you're the expert and you will do it better than what I can actually imagine :)