Sig and Avatar offers for DarkMatters' members

I don't mind if they're cartoons or real mouths. I'd prefer them to be evil plz ^^ and all in the same background colour if you dont mind. Well, you're the expert and you will do it better than what I can actually imagine :)

ROFL... that is a SICK sig hahahah

Though... because you have written the word Never already...changing the word in the sig image to EVAH! would have been even funnier ^^

This is great... Munera, take this one home man.

:)

gogo

can you spot Dr. Evil? Always the 1st that springs to mind when I hear "evil". that and Mr. Burns (which also features)... :devil: But I botched the layers a bit and now there's only Burn's teeth visible.

You will definitely get more I'm sure once peeps are more comfy with showing up to ask.

Once the tide starts, no goin back, specially with the success of your last one.

gogo

Very nice!

Something very hobbity about it. The sign I find especially attractive.

gogo

P.s. as a series, this is an interesting topic to keep coming back to, I'm wondering how you'll sig next.

"signage" is cool. I remember watching Weeds... remember that? One of the best series ever created. And at the beginning of the series they would always have the title for Weeds come out in strange places. On a coffee cup, in a chocolate bar in a vending machine, toilet paper, lol... The theme was the same, Weeds' signage...but the creativity would derive from where and how well it was placed in every day usage via items in our daily lives.

FDM... license plate?

:lol:

gogo

I've not seen any of Weeds - in fact this is the 1st time I hear about it...

Black on Yellow license plate? I'm not sure if there is an internationally recognized color, but here in SA it's Blue on White... I'll google some and see where it ends up.

I'm so disappointed with the reviews of DC Universe online and was really looking forward to getting the game, just to create my own super costume. I've been playing around with a "Super Sig", but I've scrapped 3 already. It seems that Red, Blue, Green and Black are the only primary super colors that really work and if you look at comics it tends to be the norm. I think Phantom is the only guy to pull off Purple and it's more of a Sunday paper purple than a real super flashy color. Pink, Orange, Brown are all just silly lookin' but to try and be original I'm using some of these, but it ain't workin'....

I've tried making a similar looking S (for Scleameth) like the S on Superman's logo, but alas - it seems that only the real thing can be... errr... the real thing.

EDIT: Well I think this might be universal colors let me know what you think can\should change:

2euo85i.png

Edited by Scleameth

EDIT: Well I think this might be universal colors let me know what you think can\should change:

licenseplate.png

Very nice! That's a big progressive step you just made with that sig Scleameth. The plate details and font style are great. :)

That looks good, just wondering if it should be an exclamation mark at the end or you meant a one?

It's supposed to be a one... (should be 2011 - 20 on the left 11 on the right) I tried to make it look a little aged. I first tried to make a totally rusted plate, but it did not work out... so I stuck with the "old look" (or rather, I tried to...)

@Schot : ty! :lol:

Edited by Scleameth

That looks good, just wondering if it should be an exclamation mark at the end or you meant a one?

It's supposed to be a one... (should be 2011 - 20 on the left 11 on the right) I tried to make it look a little aged. I first tried to make a totally rusted plate, but it did not work out... so I stuck with the "old look" (or rather, I tried to...)

@Schot : ty! :lol:

Ah...I see. Well, it looks good the way it turned out anyway.

The blue part kinda looks like a cape which is a nice touch. Nice choice of shape. That must have been a tough one to pick. The text of your name is a bit hard to read. Have you tried a stroke around the text? A light stroke or glow might do the trick. Something else you could try is replacing the red area with a cityscape.

Grats on your super sig!

Thanks Schot - but changes will have to wait for my next "supersig", since I realized this morning that I incorrectly saved the project... I merged all layers into one to bevel the entire picture, but never undid that step before saving and now I only have one layer and can't work on the text or even replace the red... :crazy:

EDIT: I followed Schot's advice about a cityscape and I think this one turned out better than the previous one...

Edited by Scleameth