Found a Seraphim's rare armor...

Heya,

these version are a bit rare, but quite good.

When you get armor lore mastered, you will have double all channel damage mitigation :D

The two slots can be filled with whatever you want, I'd say say shop something good!

Nice find

Greetz

found a seraphim's rare armor, have any suggestions?

3 options..

1.) Sell it.

2.) Save it for a Seraphim (build your own Seraphim character if you don't already have one).

3.) Trade it to someone who is playing a Seraphim and can use it (requires a LAN or online connection).

Since the item is in red - I'm assuming you're not playing a Seraphim. Also guessing you're not quite up to level 220 either - due to the 16.7% speed nerf.

Given the armor is fairly high level - guessing at least Platinum or Niobium difficulty, it may be a LONG while before you could make use of it. The regen nerf (21.2%!) is pretty nasty even though it's got pretty decent stats otherwise. Not entirely sure how much of that Armor Lore mastery would do away with.

Also given you're playing on the upper difficulty levels of the game - the item should be worth a reasonably large pile of gold. Take it to a merchant and see how much he/she would be willing to pay for it.

The item - while "rare" - it isn't quite a Unique or Legendary class item. It's OK, but the regen penalty alone would stop me from using it. There are other bits of armor floating around Ancaria that have similar stats, but won't slow down your Combat Art casting as much.

The item - while "rare" - it isn't quite a Unique or Legendary class item. It's OK, but the regen penalty alone would stop me from using it. There are other bits of armor floating around Ancaria that have similar stats, but won't slow down your Combat Art casting as much.

That may be true...but seeing as it has double stacked all channel damage mitigation which doesnt appear on any unique/legendary it is mcuh rarer than that. Definitely worth hanging onto if you have a seraphim at that level.

That is an impressive find.

Can you get it into the hands of someone with AL mastery so we can see how much the other mitigation is?

Heya

Hmmm... sorry Wolfie, but I do not agree with that assessment. If one has a Seraphim at that level, this armor is better than most legendary crap. With armor lore mastery, it will come close to about 25 to 30% All channel DM.

That, and having two sockets makes this alot more than just OK, IF you have a high level Seraphim.

If you don't, and are not planning to do so.... then your suggestions are good.

Greetz

Can you get it into the hands of someone with AL mastery so we can see how much the other mitigation is?

The value of modified mitiagtion only depends on the level of AL and can't be higher than 15% on rare items.