Sign in to follow this  
Debsjen

How to stop character walking constantly?

Uhm I'm going to ask a stupid question ^^;

Well somehow I pressed a button which keeps my character walking constantly, which is fairly irritating, but I went through the options to see which key it was, to my surprise I couldn't find it except that you can walk with shift. So has anyone a idea why this happened?

Thank you ^^

I think there is an option button to change back to default settings. Maybe that will do it. :)

hmmm I just restarted the game as soon as I reached a resurection point. so that I didn't have to go through the swamp again(OMG I hate skeletons >.<), and that did the trick, so I'm thinking I might have been a glitch or something. stuck in a debuff or something like that ^^;

haha nice to hear that you were able to solve your problem. If you need help with something or you just want some advice please tell us :)

Thanx for saying that, but I think I'm managing pretty well, since this forum and the wiki help a lot ^^ and for me Sacred is not that hard to understand and since there is so much I doubt I will get bored easily XD

you know, I tried to type this already before but somehow my browser quit twice on me ^^;;;

Edited by Debsjen

Were you playing online? I've had lag cause that sort of issue.

Glad you fixed it :) That would have been my suggestion.

nah so far I've only been playing in single player, it happened right after I defeated the last fog in the swamp. So I'm still thinking that the fog has some sort of debuff that makes you slow down and I got glitched into it. Or maybe I was pressing so fast that I accidentally did something weird, all possibilities XD

I had that glitch before. I also once had a glitch where a bat got stuck to my characters head. It was very funny. Both resolved when I reloaded.

nah so far I've only been playing in single player, it happened right after I defeated the last fog in the swamp. So I'm still thinking that the fog has some sort of debuff that makes you slow down and I got glitched into it. Or maybe I was pressing so fast that I accidentally did something weird, all possibilities XD

If you're playing offline you should try the CM patch. Have you played it already? :)

Lol I already have the CM patch, that's where it happened in. I kinda downloaded the CM patch about two or three days after I bought the game >.o