Scaredy-cat Inquisitor build

He simply needs 2 things:

1. Armor lore mastery with lots of + All skills. All channel damage mitigation unlocked by armor lore mastery is related to the amount of points the character has in armor lore.

2. LUCK :) That's very much possible, but it takes a lot of time and I would personally settle even for 2 bronze sockets if I find one :)

He simply needs 2 things:

1. Armor lore mastery with lots of + All skills. All channel damage mitigation unlocked by armor lore mastery is related to the amount of points the character has in armor lore.

2. LUCK :) That's very much possible, but it takes a lot of time and I would personally settle even for 2 bronze sockets if I find one :)

Thanks.

He has Armor Lore mastery level 75. With Bargaining suit he has 80points in Armor Lore.

He put "10 Spirit of Time" rings into the bargaining suit (Spirit of time Ring gave +10 for general skills, it is good to pump bargaining but waste for pumping Armor Lore) Is it better to put +All skills (+8 in ring) and pump Armor Lore and Bargainig at the same time? Do you mean if he had 160 points in Armor Lore he would get higher (15-20% dmt for all channel) than with 80 points in Armor?

Is is possible to get a high dmg mitigation torso for all channel and at least a gold slot in it? (Because probably it would have a low-level Armor class and he wants to put in Artamarks Star).

If he has 160 points in armor lore, for example, the mitigation will be around 10-11%, not 9. However, that means that stacked mitigation will be around 20-21% if he will luck out with 2x all channel on the same item. As for the gold socket, it's possible - but it's so rare to find stacked all channel damage mitigation, so it would take too much time to get one of these. In his place, I would settle for anything I find - even if that's a single-socket item.

Still, anyone's free to play the game as they feel - but be aware that items with stacked All channel + 1 channel are rare... Items with all channel + all channel are 1 in 3 hours of shopping, provided you have lots of luck :)

Thanks Dobri for your reply.

My EP & Bargainer seraphim when she was @level 95 could find a torso for herself with 10% dmg. mitigation for all channel + dmg. mitigation (unlockable by armor mastery) - altogether 20% dmg. mit. for all channel plus a silver and gold slot in it. :) She might have had great luck, though I think it is easier to find a "proper" torso for seraphim than for an Inquisitor. Though it is truth that my seraphim had more than 5X char level Bargaining points. (500 Bargaining pts @level 95)

How much armor Lore (is it base or pumped armor number) would need for an Inquisitor. to get 15% dmg mit. for all channel in a torso? What do you mean stacked mitigation will be around 20%?

Might it be the problem for he rarely sees dmg. mitigation torsos, because he has 490 Bargaining pts @ level 110 (75 pts mastery only)?

The answer is "too much". It's not only based on + all skills, it's also based on char level, because the damage mitigation bonus grows with item level. The game developers made sure we can't get immortal around level 100... although some characters can get very close to it.