How much Visibility Range do I need to get 80% of the map cleared?

No. All the others, like towns and temples are achieved normally. Actually, the only one I noticed to be so bugged is the Dungeon one. The Master Cartographer one is hard to achieve, and some additional Visibility Range is needed, but that's another question.

Actually, that is the question that started this thread - hehe. And I am not yet convinced extra visibility range is needed. I'm just over 75% now, a couple small areas above ground remain, and I have not "edged" most of the dungeons yet.

Actually, that is the question that started this thread - hehe. And I am not yet convinced extra visibility range is needed. I'm just over 75% now, a couple small areas above ground remain, and I have not "edged" most of the dungeons yet.

Well... I managed to do it with about +62%. I did manage to "edge out" most of the above ground area and visited probably 90% of the caves and what not. I also cleared out the bulk of the expansion areas as well. It should be quite easily doable.

Edited by wolfie2kX

why stop at 80% I have 140% map to give more chance for the nice drops (give more Legendarys please !) the more map = more CTF (Chance to find)

I think all classes can get a 3 part set that give a big +Vis% bonus also one of the set items allso has +Vis% stat >>> go farm Tree Boss

I on ice and blood level 130 (I think with +700% Vis 26 slots all around +20 vis) go around all coast lines/caves and areas opened/teleported to by quests

a good idea is to do Office quest while running a round (also the office is a 5 level cave)

why stop at 80% I have 140% map to give more chance for the nice drops (give more Legendarys please !) the more map = more CTF (Chance to find)

I think all classes can get a 3 part set that give a big +Vis% bonus also one of the set items allso has +Vis% stat >>> go farm Tree Boss

I on ice and blood level 130 (I think with +700% Vis 26 slots all around +20 vis) go around all coast lines/caves and areas opened/teleported to by quests

a good idea is to do Office quest while running a round (also the office is a 5 level cave)

Yes.. That's all true... However, you missed the entire point of the exercise - getting the Master Cartographer achievement. And to get that you only need 80% of the map cleared.